The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications and strategic insights on various coatings across industries. This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic and super hydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings and paints.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Water-repellent Coating with Long-term Mechanical Durability
- Eco-friendly Antifouling Coatings for Marine Applications
- Water-based, Anti-abrasive Coating with Wide Operating Temperature Range
- Composite Coating Technology that Increases the Service Life of Metal Molds
- Waterborne Coating with Exceptional Optical Clarity