The Homeland Security TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) captures global innovations and developments related to homeland security on a monthly basis. Technologies enabling security segments, including incident management, border security, CBRNE, disaster management, cybersecurity, first responders, critical infrastructure protection, maritime security, food security, personal protective equipment, and airport security are captured in this TOE.
The need for low power, smaller, lighter sensors with enhanced performance attributes and minimal false alarms is driving innovations in the sensors space. The Sensors and Control cluster covers innovations pertaining to technologies such as wireless sensors and networks, energy harvesting, haptics and touch, MEMS and nanosensors, terahertz, ubiquitous/smart sensors, CBRNE, quantified-self, sensor fusion, M2M communications, and drones.
- Smart Dust Technology for Autonomous Monitoring
- Automated Cargo and Nuclear Material Scanning Systems
- Breakthrough in Terahertz Technology for Detecting Hazardous Hostile Threats
- Artificial Intelligence-based Image Analyzing System for Surveillance Application
- Mobile App for Public Safety
- Unmanned Real-time Radiation Detection System
- Disaster Recovery Solution for Data Centers
- Sensor To Detect Debris on Runway
- Industry Contacts