The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Faster and Affordable Food Safety Diagnostics
- Environment Friendly, Portable, Edible Water Packaging Solution
- Mobile Application for Precision Viticulture
- Technology Enhancing the Sweetness of Sugars
- Gluten-free, Rice Flour Bread with Wheat-flour, Bread-like Consistency
- Industry Contacts