The High-Tech Materials TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on various materials across industries. Some material technologies include lightweight materials, bio-based materials, ceramics, smart materials, fibers, nanomaterials, responsive materials, polymers, woven and non woven materials, polymers and plastics and packaging materials.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Atomic-scale 1D Wire with Semiconductor Properties
- Self-healing, Stretchable, Ionic Conductor for Flexible Electronics
- Pectin-based Biomimetic Temperature-sensing Artificial Skin
- Metal Organic Framework Crystals for Exciton Generation
- Stem Cell-embedded Scaffolds for Tendon Repair