The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications and strategic insights on various coatings across industries. This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic and super hydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings and paints.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Self-healing, Durable, and Water-repellent Spray-on Coating
- Improved Version of CNT Reinforced Coating Developed
- Customized Surface Coatings with Anti-microbial Properties
- Reactive Silicones for Formulating Durable Epoxy-silicone Hybrids for High-performance Coatings
- Innovative Polyurethane Coating that Offers a Combination of Toughness and Durability