Plastics Advisor TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights of various plastics and composites and also analyses their impact across various industries.
The Materials and Coatings cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and their impact and applications across industries.
- Packaging Film that Provides Extremely Superior Puncture Resistance
- Packaging Technology with the Ability to Bloom and Maintain the Color of the Meat
- Packaging Film that Provides a Superior Combination of Mechanical and Physical Properties
- Innovative Method for Production of Cellulosic Films that are Biodegradable
- Bio-based, Lightweight, Stand-up Pouches for Food Products
- Edible, Plastic Packaging with Exceptional Barrier Properties
- UV Offset Printable Packaging Film with Superior Ink Adhesion and Smoothness Characteristics
- Packaging Film with High Shrinkage Properties and Exceptional Packing Strength
- Comparative Analysis of Innovations and IP Trends
- Low-cost Manufacturing Methods and Biodegradability are Key Development Focus Areas
- Patents Covering Use of Plastics in Packaging Industry
- Key Contacts