The Medical Device TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) analyzes and reports on new and emerging technologies and advances in R&D; product development; and regulatory matters related to neurology, ophthalmology, respiratory/anesthesia, wound care and management, surgical tools and instrumentation, drug delivery, orthopedics, endoscopy, cardiology, and monitoring.
Medical devices and imaging technology and innovation research covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies, and imaging technologies and platforms.
- Internal Use-approved Synthetic Surgical Adhesives and Sealants
- Non-invasive Biomarker Analysis for Early Cancer, Inflammatory, and Infectious Disease Detection
- Borate-based Bioactive Wound Dressing
- Smart Packaging Solutions for Improving Patient Compliance
- Flexible Nanoscale Glass for Lab-on-a-Chip Devices
- Real-time Collection of Clinical-grade Data through a Wrist-worn Wearable
- Healthcare App for Continuous Monitoring of Asthmatic Conditions
- Reliable Treatment Model Mimicking the Female Reproductive Tract
- Industry Contacts