The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Sustainable Technologies and Practices for Increasing the Milk Yield and Nutritive Value of Milk
- Europe is Leading in Terms of Technological Innovations and the Production of Milk Using Sustainable Practices
- Integrated Pest Management Increasing the Sustainability of a Dairy Farm
- Integrated Milking Solutions to Improve Milk Production and Farm Management
- Membrane Separation Processes to Remove Harmful Microbes and Maintain Protein Content in Milk
- Ingenious Milk Processing Techniques to Increase Nutritive Value and Shelf Life of Milk Products
- Funding and Technology Roadmap for Sustainable Milking Practices
- Key Patents Related to Manufacture of Dairy Products Using Fermentation
- Key Patents Related to Automated Rotary Milking System
- Industry Contacts