The Energy and Power Systems (EPS) TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides insights on the latest advances in the broad range of technology related to the energy industry. The topics regularly presented range from energy storage technologies (batteries, fuel cells, flywheels and other advanced energy storage devices) to non-renewable energy such as oil and gas. Special emphasis is given to emerging areas in the renewable sector such as photovoltaics, wind energy, and geothermal energy, and emerging alternative fuels such as hydrogen, syngas, ethanol and biofuels. The EPS TOE keeps clients abreast of the latest R&D developments at major corporate and academic research centers, provides competitor intelligence and helps create strategic alliances.
The Energy and Environment cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
- Direct Drive Wind Turbines with Flexible Coupling Mechanisms
- Fuel Cell Membrane with Self-healing Properties
- Large-scale Battery System for Renewable Hybrid Networks
- Floating Hybrid Energy System for Offshore Applications
- Next-generation Power Technology Using Brayton Cycle
- Sliding Control-based Maximum Power Point Tracker for Solar Panels
- Storage of Solar Energy in Chemical Bonds
- Hybrid Roof Combining Five Sources of Generation
- New Electrode Design for Supercapacitors
- Better and Safer Electrodes for Lithium Batteries
- Key Industry Contacts