During the forecast period, oil & gas companies are expected to flock the prospective offshore Gulf of Mexico. Offshore field development activities suffered a short-term setback after BP’s oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, but is gaining traction as operations standardize and health and safety rules are stringently being complied in the region. This is likely to fuel demand for digital oilfield solutions in North America in the next five years
Years Considered for this Report:
- Historical Years: 2012-2015
- Base Year: 2016
- Estimated Year: 2017
- Forecast Period: 2017-2022
- The primary objective of the study was to understand and gain insights about the North America digital oilfield market and their segmental analysis by process and by solution, country share and forecast its market by 2022.
- To categorize and forecast North America digital oilfield market by process type such as Drilling Optimization, Production Optimization, Reservoir Optimization, & Others.
- To estimate, calculate and forecast market size for North America digital oilfield market by solution: Instrumentation & Automation and IT Services, in terms of value.
- To examine competitive developments such as digital oilfield contracts in North America digital oilfield market.
- To strategically profile the leading manufacturers, distributors and importers in the market which cater to the North America digital oilfield market.
The analyst carried out North America digital oilfield market study by considering various aspects of North America digital oilfield market. In the beginning, study, a brief study of the North America digital oilfield market was conducted to understand each aspect of market outlook such as drivers, challenges, market trends and various other major factors affecting the market. Moreover, an in-depth analysis was conducted to understand North America digital oilfield market scenario and to gauge the competitive scenario.
Afterwards, a detailed scrutiny of by process, by solution, and by country markets for North America digital oilfield market was done. In order to extract data for North America digital oilfield market, primary research surveys were conducted with key opinion leaders, digital oilfield solutions providers, digital oilfield software & service vendors, distributors, and channel partners to understand historical and present trends.
Considering the assumptions, the dedicated team of industry experts has comprehensively monitored and analysed various aspects of North America digital oilfield market. The team has analysed various segments and speculated a positive future for North America digital oilfield market and subsequent countries. Also, various secondary sources were utilized for preparing this report such as directories, databases: company annual reports, financial reports, proprietary databases, among others.
Key Target Audience:
- Digital oilfield service providers, IT companies, network & electronic hardware manufacturers, communication service providers, automation solution providers, resellers and channel partners, EPC contractors and sub-contractors
- Customers (national oil companies, oil & gas multinationals)
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to digital oilfield technologies
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
In this report, the North America digital oilfield market has been segmented into the following categories in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, By Process:
- Drilling Optimization
- Production Optimization
- Reservoir Optimization
- Instrumentation & Automation
- IT Services
Competition Benchmarking: Benchmarking of leading players on the basis of product portfolio.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies operating in North America Digital Oilfield market.
Available Customizations: With the given market data, the analyst offers customizations according to company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Channel Partner Analysis
- Detailed list of distributors and dealers across all major countries.
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
For both the Single and Enterprise user license, 10% report specific customization is available free of any additional cost, as above. However, alternatively, if you are looking for additional content (data or insight) related to the scope of the report, you may purchase the new "Custom Research License". Please enquire for pricing.
The custom research will be delivered in printable PDF format along with the report’s data excel sheet. This license offers 80 analyst hours. It is strongly recommended for an organization which wants to execute short ‘bespoke’ research projects related to the scope of the purchased report.
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Digital Oilfield Market Outlook
4.1. Market Size & Forecast
4.1.1. By Value
5. North America Digital Oilfield Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Process (Drilling Optimization, Production Optimization, Reservoir Optimization & Others)
5.2.2. By Solution (Instrumentation & Automation and IT Services)
5.3. By Country
5.3.1. United States Digital Oilfield Market Outlook
126.96.36.199. Market Size & Forecast
188.8.131.52.1. By Value
184.108.40.206. Market Share & Forecast
220.127.116.11.1. By Process & Solution
5.3.2. Canada Digital Oilfield Market Outlook
18.104.22.168. Market Size & Forecast
22.214.171.124.1. By Value
126.96.36.199. Market Share & Forecast
188.8.131.52.1. By Process & Solution
5.3.3. Mexico Digital Oilfield Market Outlook
184.108.40.206. Market Size & Forecast
220.127.116.11.1. By Value
18.104.22.168. Market Share & Forecast
22.214.171.124.1. By Process & Solution
6. Market Dynamics
7. Market Trends & Developments
7.1. Increasing Partnerships and Joint Ventures
7.2. Growing Consolidation in Digital Oilfield Industry
7.3. Rising Production from Offshore Fields
7.4. Revenue Generation through Aftermarket Services
7.5. Surging Investments in Research & Development
7.6. Downturn in Oil & Gas Industry
7.7. Implementation of Stringent Regulations for Offshore E&P Activities
8. Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competition Matrix
8.2. Company Profiles
8.2.1. Schlumberger Limited
8.2.3. Baker Hughes Incorporated
8.2.4. Honeywell International Inc
8.2.5. National Oilwell Varco, Inc.
8.2.6. Cisco Systems, Inc
8.2.7. Emerson Electric Co.
8.2.8. General Electric Company
8.2.9. Rockwell Automation, Inc.
8.2.10. Pason Systems Corp.
8.2.11. International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation
8.2.12. Dell EMC
*Full list of Tables & Figures available upon enquiry
- Baker Hughes Incorporated
- Cisco Systems, Inc
- Dell EMC
- Emerson Electric Co.
- General Electric Company
- Honeywell International Inc
- International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation
- National Oilwell Varco, Inc.
- Pason Systems Corp.
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Schlumberger Limited