Middle East and Africa digital oilfield market is projected to cross $2 billion by 2022. The region is home to many oil & gas producing countries and the economic growth in these countries is dependent on export revenues derived from trade of hydrocarbons. In order to increase share of the Middle East & Africa in global oil & gas trade, national oil companies and global oil major operating in the MEA are shifting focus towards operations optimization and improved work collaboration to cut costs and improve field recovery rates. This is predicted to fuel demand for digital oilfield solutions in the region during the forecast period.
Years Considered for this Report:
- Historical Years: 2012-2015
- Base Year: 2016
- Estimated Year: 2017
- Forecast Period: 2017-2022
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study is to understand and gain insights about the Middle East & Africa digital oilfield market and its segmental analysis by process and by solution, country share and forecast its market through 2022.
- To categorize and forecast Middle East & Africa digital oilfield market by process type such as drilling optimization, production optimization, reservoir optimization, & others.
- To estimate, calculate and forecast market size for Middle East & Africa digital oilfield market by solution: Instrumentation & Automation and IT Services, in terms of value.
- To examine competitive development, such as digital oilfield contracts in the Middle East & Africa digital oilfield market.
- To strategically profile the leading manufacturers, distributors and importers in the market, which cater to the Middle East & Africa digital oilfield market.
Few of the leading players in the Middle East & Africa digital oilfield market include Schlumberger Limited, Halliburton, Baker Hughes Incorporated, Honeywell International Inc, Sinopec Oilfield Service Corporation, Weatherford International plc, International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation and Accenture PLC.
The analyst carried out the Middle East & Africa digital oilfield market study by considering various aspects of the market. In the beginning, a brief study of the Middle East & Africa digital oilfield market was conducted to understand each aspect of the market such as drivers, challenges, market trends and various other major factors affecting the market. Moreover, an in-depth analysis was conducted to understand the Middle East & Africa digital oilfield market scenario and to gauge the competitive scenario.
Afterwards, a detailed scrutiny of by process, by solution, and by country markets for Middle East & Africa digital oilfield market was conducted. In order to extract data for Middle East & Africa digital oilfield market, primary research surveys were conducted with key opinion leaders, digital oilfield solutions providers, digital oilfield software & service vendors, distributors, and channel partners to understand historical and present trends.
Considering the assumptions, the team of industry experts has comprehensively monitored and analysed various aspects of the Middle East & Africa digital oilfield market. The team has analysed various segments and speculated a positive future for the Middle East & Africa digital oilfield market and subsequent countries. Moreover, various secondary sources were utilized for preparing this report such as directories, databases such as company annual reports, financial reports, proprietary databases, among others.
Key Target Audience:
- Digital oilfield service providers, IT companies, network & electronic hardware manufacturers, communication service providers, automation solution providers, resellers and channel partners, EPC contractors and sub-contractors
- Customers (national oil companies, oil & gas multinationals)
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to digital oilfield technologies
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
The study is useful in providing answers to past, current and future adoption of digital oilfield technologies and solutions in the Middle East & Africa digital oilfield market. This study helps in analysing specific country adoption trend of digital oilfield solutions, which are useful for industry stakeholders such as oilfield service providers, IT companies, network & electronic hardware manufacturers, communication service providers, automation solution providers, resellers and channel partners, EPC contractors and sub-contractors, regulatory bodies, and customers (national oil companies, oil & gas multinationals).
In this report, the Middle East & Africa digital oilfield market has been segmented into the following categories in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, By Process:
- Drilling Optimization
- Production Optimization
- Reservoir Optimization
Market, By Solution:
- Instrumentation & Automation
- IT Services
Market, By Country:
- Saudi Arabia
Competition Benchmarking: Benchmarking of leading players on the basis of product portfolio.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies operating in the Middle East & Africa Digital Oilfield market.
Available Customizations: With the given market data, the analyst offers customizations according to company’s specific needs.
The following customization options are available for the report:
Channel Partner Analysis
- Detailed list of distributors and dealers across all major countries.
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Digital Oilfield Market Outlook
4.1. Market Size & Forecast
4.1.1. By Value
5. Middle East & Africa Digital Oilfield Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Process (Drilling Optimization, Production Optimization, Reservoir Optimization & Others)
5.2.2. By Solution (Instrumentation & Automation and IT Services)
5.3. By Country
5.3.1. Saudi Arabia Digital Oilfield Market Outlook
188.8.131.52. Market Size & Forecast
184.108.40.206.1. By Value
220.127.116.11. Market Share & Forecast
18.104.22.168.1. By Process & Solution
5.3.2. Iran Digital Oilfield Market Outlook
22.214.171.124. Market Size & Forecast
126.96.36.199.1. By Value
188.8.131.52. Market Share & Forecast
184.108.40.206.1. By Process & Solution
5.3.3. UAE Digital Oilfield Market Outlook
220.127.116.11. Market Size & Forecast
18.104.22.168.1. By Value
22.214.171.124. Market Share & Forecast
126.96.36.199.1. By Process & Solution
5.3.4. Algeria Digital Oilfield Market Outlook
188.8.131.52. Market Size & Forecast
184.108.40.206.1. By Value
220.127.116.11. Market Share & Forecast
18.104.22.168.1. By Process & Solution
5.3.5. Kuwait Digital Oilfield Market Outlook
22.214.171.124. Market Size & Forecast
126.96.36.199.1. By Value
188.8.131.52. Market Share & Forecast
184.108.40.206.1. By Process & Solution
6. Market Dynamics
7. Market Trends & Developments
7.1. Growing Investments in Offshore Exploration & Production
7.2. Increasing Partnerships and Joint Ventures
7.3. Continuous Consolidation of Global Digital Oilfield Industry
7.4. Rising Production from Offshore Fields
7.5. Revenue Generation through Aftermarket Services
7.6. Surging Investments in Research & Development
7.7. Downturn in Oil & Gas Industry
7.8. Implementation of Stringent Regulations for Offshore E&P Activities
8. Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competition Matrix
8.2. Company Profiles
8.2.1. Schlumberger Limited
8.2.3. Baker Hughes Incorporated
8.2.4. Honeywell International Inc
8.2.5. Sinopec Oilfield Service Corporation
8.2.6. Weatherford International plc
8.2.7. International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation
8.2.8. Accenture PLC
*Full list of Tables & Figures available upon enquiry
- Accenture PLC
- Baker Hughes Incorporated
- Honeywell International Inc
- International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation
- Schlumberger Limited
- Sinopec Oilfield Service Corporation
- Weatherford International plc