Years Considered for this Report:
- Historical Years: 2012-2015
- Base Year: 2016
- Estimated Year: 2017
- Forecast Period: 2017-2022
- To analyze and forecast market size of the United States non-alcoholic RTD beverages, in terms of value as well as volume.
- To define, classify and forecast the United States non-alcoholic RTD beverages market on the basis of product type, on trade Vs. off trade channels and regional distribution.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms of value, on the basis of region by segmenting the United States market into four regions, namely, South-Region, West-Region, Northeast-Region and Mid-West-Region.
- To identify tailwinds and headwinds for the United States non-alcoholic RTD beverages market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, supply contracts, and mergers & acquisitions in the United States non-alcoholic RTD beverages market.
- To evaluate competitor pricing, average market selling prices and trends in the United States non-alcoholic RTD beverages market.
- To strategically profile the leading players, which are involved in the supply of non-alcoholic RTD beverages in the United States.
The analyst performed primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, the analyst sourced a list of non-alcoholic RTD beverages manufacturers and suppliers in the United States. Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. The analyst analysed product offerings, distribution channels, and regional presence of all major non-alcoholic RTD beverages suppliers across the country.
The analyst calculated the market size for the United States non-alcoholic RTD beverages using a bottom-up approach, where manufacturers’ value & volume sales data for different types (Bottled Water, Juices, Carbonated Soft Drinks, Dairy & Alternative Dairy Beverages, RTD Coffee & Tea and Sports & Energy Drinks) non-alcoholic RTD beverages was recorded as well as forecast for the future years was made. The analyst sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives, and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as Forum (Beverage Forum), company annual reports, white papers, investor presentations and financial reports were also used.
Key Target Audience:
- United States non-alcoholic RTD beverages manufacturers
- United States non-alcoholic RTD beverages suppliers
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to non-alcoholic RTD beverages
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities like FDA and policy makers
- Industry associations
- Market research and consulting firms
In this report, United States non-alcoholic RTD beverages market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, by Product Type:
United States Carbonated Soft Drinks Market
- Spring Water
- Mineral Water
- Sparkling Water
- Energy Drinks
- Sports Drinks
- Cow Milk
- Soy Milk
- Almond Milk
- RTD Coffee
- RTD Tea
- Off Trade
- Grocery Retails
- Forecourt Retailers
- Convenience Stores
- Direct Selling
- Fine Dining Restaurants
- Casual Dining Restaurants
- Quick Service Restaurants
Competition Benchmarking: Benchmarking of leading 10 players on the basis of product portfolio, market pricing, average selling price sales footprint, etc.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the United States non-alcoholic RTD beverages market.
Product Benchmarking: Benchmarking of companies, type, brand and prices.
Available Customizations: With the given market data, the analyst offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Channel Partner Analysis
- Detailed list of distributors and dealers across the country.
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
- Detailed analysis of new products in the market and their driving forces in the market.
For both the Single and Enterprise user license, 10% report specific customization is available free of any additional cost, as above. However, alternatively, if you are looking for additional content (data or insight) related to the scope of the report, you may purchase the new "Custom Research License". Please enquire for pricing.
The custom research will be delivered in printable PDF format along with the report’s data excel sheet. This license offers 80 analyst hours. It is strongly recommended for an organization which wants to execute short ‘bespoke’ research projects related to the scope of the purchased report.
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Non-Alcoholic RTD Beverages Market Overview
5. United States Non-Alcoholic RTD Beverages Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value & Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Product Type (Bottled Water, Sports Drink & Energy Drink, Carbonated Soft Drink, Juice, Dairy & Alternate Dairy Beverage, & RTD Coffee & Tea)
5.2.2. By Off Trade Vs. On Trade
188.8.131.52. By Off Trade Point of Sales (Hypermarket/Supermarket, Convenience Store, Grocery Retail, Forecourt Retailer, Direct Selling & Others)
184.108.40.206. By On Trade Point of Sales (Hotel, Fine Dining Restaurant, Casual Dining Restaurant, Quick Service Restaurant, PBCL & Others)
5.2.3. By Region
5.2.4. By Company
5.2.5. By Brand
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By Product Type)
5.4. Market Attractiveness Index (By Region)
6. United States Carbonated Soft Drinks Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value & Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Product Type (Regular Vs. Diet)
6.2.2. By Off Trade Vs. On Trade
6.2.3. By Company
6.2.4. By Brand
6.3. Product Benchmarking (By Brand, By Type & By Price)
6.4. Competition Outlook
7. United States Bottled Water Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Product Type (Spring Water, Mineral Water, Sparkling Water & Others)
7.2.2. By Off Trade Vs. On Trade
7.2.3. By Company
7.2.4. By Brand
7.3. Product Benchmarking (By Brand, By Type & By Price)
7.4. Competition Outlook
8. United States Juices Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value & Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Product Type (Fruit, Vegetable & Mix)
8.2.2. By Off Trade Vs. On Trade
8.2.3. By Company
8.2.4. By Brand
8.3. Product Benchmarking (By Brand, By Type & By Price)
8.4. Competition Outlook
9. United States Sports & Energy Drinks Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value & Volume
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Product Type (Energy Vs. Sports)
220.127.116.11. By Sports Drink (Isotonic, Hypertonic, & Hypotonic)
18.104.22.168. By Energy Drink (Energy Drink & Energy Shot)
9.2.2. By Off Trade Vs. On Trade
9.2.3. By Company
9.2.4. By Brand
9.3. Product Benchmarking (By Brand, By Type & By Price)
9.4. Competition Outlook
10. United States United States Dairy & Alternative Dairy Beverages Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value & Volume
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Product Type (Almond Milk, Soya Milk, Cow Milk & Others)
10.2.2. By Off Trade Vs. On Trade
10.2.3. By Company
10.2.4. By Brand
10.3. Product Benchmarking (By Brand, By Type & By Price)
10.4. Competition Outlook
11. United States RTD Coffee & Tea Market Outlook
11.1. Market Size & Forecast
11.1.1. By Value & Volume
11.2. Market Share & Forecast
11.2.1. By Product Type (Coffee Vs. Tea)
22.214.171.124. By Coffee (Non-Carbonated Vs. Carbonated)
11.2.2. By Off Trade Vs. On Trade
11.2.3. By Company
11.2.4. By Brand
11.3. Product Benchmarking (By Brand, By Type & By Price)
11.4. Competition Outlook
12. Supply Chain Analysis
13. Import & Export Analysis
14. Market Dynamics
15. Market Trends & Developments
15.1. Increasing Demand for Packaged Products
15.2. Rising Number of Smart Consumers
15.3. Growing Technological Advancements
15.4. Aggressive Marketing and Promotional Strategies
15.5. Innovative Offerings to Target Customers
16. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
17. United States Economic Profile
18. Competitive Landscape
18.1. Company Profiles
18.1.1. The Coca Cola Company
18.1.2. PepsiCo, Inc.
18.1.3. Dr. Pepper Snapple Group, Inc.
18.1.4. Cott Beverages Inc.
18.1.5. National Beverages Corporation
18.1.6. Monster Beverages Corporation
18.1.7. Nestlé Waters North America, Inc.
18.1.8. Dean Foods
18.1.9. Dairy Farmers of America, Inc.
18.1.10. Starbucks Corp.
19. Strategic Recommendations
*Full list of Tables & Figures available upon enquiry
- Cott Beverages Inc.
- Dairy Farmers of America, Inc.
- Dean Foods
- Dr. Pepper Snapple Group, Inc.
- Monster Beverages Corporation
- National Beverages Corporation
- Nestlé Waters North America, Inc.
- PepsiCo, Inc.
- Starbucks Corp.
- The Coca Cola Company