The North American Power Generation Rental market research report includes market size, growth rates, vertical end-user split, competitive market share data and revenue forecasts from 2013-2023 for the United States and Canada. The study is a comprehensive analysis including market share splits by fuel type (diesel, natural gas others), output power, application, end-user group and rental provider. Furthermore, profiles of key companies, growth drivers, restraints, challenges, and quotations from industry participants are also included.
The North American Power Rental Market is mature and competitive with the presence of regional and national market participants trying to get a strong foothold in the market. The market is projected to experience moderate growth during the next seven years driven by economic growth, an increase in infrastructure, and the continuing shift from ownership to rental and demand from events.
This study aims to provide a detailed analysis of the North American Power Rental Market along with competitive intelligence for the year 2016.
The market numbers included in this report represent revenues generated by companies operating in the North American Power Rental Market by country (United States and Canada) The base year for the study is 2016 and the forecast period is from 2016 until 2023.
This study captures the following information on North American Power Rental Market :
- Market Size, Growth Rate, Revenue Forecasts (2013-2023)
- Growth Drivers & Restraints
- Market Data
- Quotes by Key Industry Participants
- Market Share Analysis
- Market Trends
Companies Featured: Aggreko plc, United Rentals, Cummins Inc., Sunbelt Rentals, Aggreko, Caterpillar Inc., and Herc Equipment Rentals, among others.
Based on the mode of operation, electric power generators can be classified into:
- Prime Power- Prime power generators are designed to operate continuously for extended periods of time at variable load.
- Standby Power- Supplying emergency power during the duration of normal power interruption. Standby power is run only when there is an outage to the utility grid or there is a disruption in the main source of power.
- Peak-Load- Peak load is a period in which electrical power is provided at a significantly higher than average supply level. Peak Shaving is the process of reducing the amount of energy purchased during peak hours when the charges are highest.
I. Scope of Research
a. Market Definitions and Segmentation
c. Executive Summary
II. North American Power Rental Market Landscape
a. Market Drivers
b. Impact Analysis of Market Drivers
c. Market Restraints
d. Impact Analysis of Market Restraints
e. Competitive Advantages
f. Market Trends
g. Market Participant Quotes
III. North American Market Data
a. Regional Analysis
b. North America Revenue Forecast (2013-2023)
c. Revenue Share By Fuel
d. Revenue Share by Power Output
e. Revenue Share by Applications
f. Revenue Share by End User
g. Market Participants - Tier Level Analysis
h. Distribution Trends
i. Market Share by Revenues
j. United States Power Rental Market Measurements
k. United States Power Rental Market Revenue Forecasts (2013-2023)
l. Canadian Power Rental Market Measurements
m. Canadian Power Rental Market Revenue Forecasts (2013-2023)
IV. Key Organizations
a. Aggreko plc
b. Caterpillar, Inc.
c. United Rentals, Inc.
d. Cummins, Inc.
e. Sunbelt Rentals, Inc.
f. Herc Rentals, Inc.
|North_American_Power_Rental_Market_Methodology||PLEASE LOGIN TO DOWNLOAD|