The Licensing Letter (TLL) is an exclusive networking and information resource that unlocks vast opportunities in the $150 billion - plus licensing business.
You can rely on The Licensing Letter for:
Comprehensive listings of new property availabilities, assignments and licenses granted;
TLL‘s renowned network of contacts and connections. Every month TLL tracks hundreds of deals around the world and provides you with up-to-the-minute listings plus contact name, title, phone and email - not names out of the phone book, but the real decision-makers who can make your next licensing deal a success.
The only widely accepted retail sales data about the licensing business - including the details behind the numbers often quoted by The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Business Week, USA Today and other publications;
Here's what your colleagues are saying about The Licensing Letter:
"The... is the single most important tool I have for information, trends, what's happening in the marketplace, and finding licensees. You can't be in the licensing business without it." - Cynthia Modders, Owner, Firefly Brand Management
"The Licensing Letter is an integral part of our daily business." - Lindsay Friedman, Licensing & Partnerships, Activision
"The only honest voice in the licensing business. When people ask me where to go for accurate information about licensing, I always send them to The Licensing Letter." - Wes Anson, Esq., Chairman, Consor Intellectual Asset Managment
"The only subscription I would never cut back on." - Liz Conyngham, Partner, Creative Properties
"The Licensing Letter delivers timely insider information you don't get other places. It's my network." - M.J. Chisholm, President, Cabin 5
"We use the 'Licenses Recently Granted' section and the contact information as valuable prospect lists." - John Haesler, MHS Licensing
The Licensing Letter answers critical questions such as:
- Which new retail channels are embracing licensed merchandise;
- Which new product and service categories represent the hottest growth opportunities;
- What research retailers, manufacturers, and licensors use before committing to a property;
- Which emerging markets are most receptive to licensed goods.
- 12 issues per year
- FREE registration to the online TLL Articles Archives
- Exclusive subscriber only email alerts about significant breaking news
- Access to editors and analysts
The Licensing Data Bank Online gives You Hundreds of Interactive Graphs, Charts and Tables that Make It Easy to Visualize, Understand, and Present the Latest Licensing Sales Data, Market Trends, Royalty Rates, and MORE!
- Get the Latest Licensing Letter Research Data Presented in Colorful Charts, Graphs & Tables that Make it Easy to Visualize and Understand the Most Complex Licensing Data, Trends, Sales & Growth Rates
- Easy to Download for Use in Your Sales Presentations, Product Licensing Proposals, Executive Presentations, Conference Presentations, and Any Other Time When You Need to Present Complex Licensing Data in a Format that Anyone Can Quickly Understand
- Covers Licensed Merchandise for 35 Property Types and 38 Product Categories
- Includes Retail Sales by Product Category for Trademark/Brand Entertainment/Character, Sports, Fashion, and Art properties, and MORE!
- Includes Graphs & Charts for Retail Sales of Licensed Merchandise by Distribution Channel for Key Property Types, PLUS Trends for Royalty Rates, Guarantees & Advances by Property Type, Product Category, & More!
- Now Includes Selected International Data by Territory, Property Type, and Product Category
Your Annual Membership to The Licensing Data Bank Includes:
- One-Year Access to Licensing Data Bank, the Industry's ONLY Complete, Downloadable, Constantly-Updated Database of Licensing Research Data Presented in Easy-to-Understand Charts, Graphs and Tables
- Weekly Licensing Advisor e-Newsletter that Gives You the Latest Licensing News, New Deals, New Trends, New Developments, and Much More
- Weekly Deal Sheet e-Newsletter that keeps you up-to-date on the most important new licensing deals, including full contact information
- Weekly Licensing Wrap-Up e-Newsletter to help make sure you don't miss critical news or licensing data