"Success Case Study: thinkThin" is part of the author's Successes and Failures research. It examines the details of and reasons behind thinkThin's positive performance in the US. It delivers the critical "what?", "why?", and "so what?" analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products.
Coming on the heels of other low-carb offerings, this high protein snack found a niche among those wanting to lose weight and take charge of their snacking. The product was able to penetrate the nutrition bar market and capitalize on diet-conscious consumers.
- Having one goal to reach as a team helped the brand to reach its overall aim.
- Anticipating future trends helped the brand to exploit a gap in the market for a high-protein and low-carb offering.
Reasons to buy
- Use the author’s selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.