Sound Energy plc (Sound Energy), formerly Sound Oil plc, is an upstream oil and gas company that offers exploration and development of oil and gas properties in Africa and Europe. The company holds interests in the Badile permit located in the Piedmont Lombard Basin in northern Italy and includes oil, gas and condensate in deep Triassic dolomites and limestones. Its Badile permit operates two ready to drill prospects such as Badile and Zibido. Sound Energy also holds interests in Costa Del Sole, Posta Del Giudice, Monte Negro, Solfara Mare Torrente Alvo and Villa Gigli permits. The company has operations throughout the UK, Morocco, Italy and Indonesia. Sound Energy is headquartered in Sevenoaks, the UK.
Sound Energy plc Key Recent Developments
Feb 12, 2018: Sound Energy Announces Award Of New Petroleum Agreement
Feb 08, 2018: Sound Energy Provides Update On 2018 Work Programme
Feb 05, 2018: Morocco: Investments in Oil & Gas Explorations Reach $2.8 Bln
Jan 23, 2018: Sound Energy: Receipt Of Final Resources Certification, Directorate Change And Succession Planning
Jan 15, 2018: Morocco To Build $4.6 Billion Natural Gas Plant
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Sound Energy plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Sound Energy plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Sound Energy plc - Key Information
- Sound Energy plc - Overview
- Sound Energy plc - Key Employees
- Sound Energy plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Sound Energy plc - Key Operational Heads
- Sound Energy plc - Major Products and Services
- Sound Energy plc - History
- Sound Energy plc - Company Statement
- Sound Energy plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Sound Energy plc - Business Description
- Sound Energy plc - Corporate Strategy
- Sound Energy plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Sound Energy plc - Strengths
- Sound Energy plc - Weaknesses
- Sound Energy plc - Opportunities
- Sound Energy plc - Threats
- Sound Energy plc - Key Competitors
- Sound Energy plc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Sound Energy plc, Key Information
- Sound Energy plc, Key Ratios
- Sound Energy plc, Share Data
- Sound Energy plc, Major Products and Services
- Sound Energy plc, History
- Sound Energy plc, Key Employees
- Sound Energy plc, Key Employee Biographies
- Sound Energy plc, Key Operational Heads
- Sound Energy plc, Other Locations
- Sound Energy plc, Subsidiaries
- Sound Energy plc, Key Competitors
- Sound Energy plc, SWOT Analysis
- Sound Energy plc, Ratios based on current share price
- Sound Energy plc, Annual Ratios
- Sound Energy plc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Sound Energy plc, Performance Chart
- Sound Energy plc, Ratio Charts