Bajaj Finance Ltd (BFL), a subsidiary of Bajaj Finserv Ltd is a financial service provider that offers consumer financial services. The company offers products for salaried, self employed, and businesses. It offers products for salaried such as personal loan, home loan, loan against shares, extended warranty, durable finance, lifestyle finance, EMI card and credit card. BFL provides products for self employees including business loans, loans for doctors, loan for chartered accountants, loan for engineers, loan against property, gold loans, loan against fixed deposit and lease rental discounting, among others. The company’s products for businesses include home loan, business loan, loan against shares, loan against property, lease rental discounting, vendor finance and gold loan. It offers financial services for short and medium term lending requirements of vendors of auto manufacturers. The company operates in Pune, Fatimanagar, Guntur, Anantpur, Bangalore, Jabalpur, Indore, Ahmedabad and Mumbai, India. BFL is headquartered in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Bajaj Finance Limited Key Recent Developments
Feb 03,2016: Bajaj Finance appoints Sandeep Jain as CFO
Feb 03,2016: Bajaj: Financial results-q3 FY16
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Bajaj Finance Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of a ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, a highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Bajaj Finance Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief Summary: of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Bajaj Finance Limited - Key Information
Bajaj Finance Limited - Overview
Bajaj Finance Limited - Key Employees
Bajaj Finance Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Bajaj Finance Limited - Key Operational Heads
Bajaj Finance Limited - Major Products and Services
Bajaj Finance Limited - History
Bajaj Finance Limited - Company Statement
Bajaj Finance Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Bajaj Finance Limited - Business Description
Bajaj Finance Limited - Corporate Strategy
Bajaj Finance Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Bajaj Finance Limited - Strengths
Bajaj Finance Limited - Weaknesses
Bajaj Finance Limited - Opportunities
Bajaj Finance Limited - Threats
Bajaj Finance Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Bajaj Finance Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Bajaj Finance Limited, Key Information
Bajaj Finance Limited, Key Ratios
Bajaj Finance Limited, Share Data
Bajaj Finance Limited, Major Products and Services
Bajaj Finance Limited, History
Bajaj Finance Limited, Key Employees
Bajaj Finance Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Bajaj Finance Limited, Key Operational Heads
Bajaj Finance Limited, Other Locations
Bajaj Finance Limited, Subsidiaries
Bajaj Finance Limited, Key Competitors
Bajaj Finance Limited, SWOT Analysis
Bajaj Finance Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Bajaj Finance Limited, Annual Ratios
Bajaj Finance Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Bajaj Finance Limited, Performance Chart
Bajaj Finance Limited, Ratio Charts