Theraclion SA (Theraclion) is a medical device company that designs, develops and markets high-intensity focused ultrasound devices. The company offers echotherapy solution that combines HIFU therapy with ultrasound as a system for locating target areas for the non-invasive treatment of malignant tumours. It manufactures and markets echopulse, which is used in ambulatory and non-invasive treatment of thyroid nodules and breast fibroadenoma. Theraclion also offers breast fibroadenoma non-invasive treatment. It offers technical support services. The company markets its products in France and abroad. Theraclion is headquartered in Paris, France.
Theraclion SA Key Recent Developments
Feb 08, 2018: Theraclion Accelerates its Growth in 2017
Feb 07, 2018: Theraclion announces the reinforcement of its Board of Directors with the nomination of a new Non-Executive Director: Mister Renaud Saleur
Sep 22, 2017: Theraclion comments on its 2017 half-year results
Jul 19, 2017: Theraclion Announces Expansion of Echotherapy Reimbursement Coverage to 14 Million Lives in Germany
Jul 10, 2017: Theraclion Achieves Strong Sales and Accelerates Its Commercial Development in the First Half of 2017
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Theraclion SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Theraclion SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Theraclion SA - Key Information
- Theraclion SA - Overview
- Theraclion SA - Key Employees
- Theraclion SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Theraclion SA - Key Operational Heads
- Theraclion SA - Major Products and Services
- Theraclion SA - History
- Theraclion SA - Company Statement
- Theraclion SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Theraclion SA - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Theraclion SA - Business Description
- Theraclion SA - Corporate Strategy
- Theraclion SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Theraclion SA - Strengths
- Theraclion SA - Weaknesses
- Theraclion SA - Opportunities
- Theraclion SA - Threats
- Theraclion SA - Key Competitors
- Theraclion SA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Theraclion SA, Key Information
- Theraclion SA, Key Ratios
- Theraclion SA, Share Data
- Theraclion SA, Major Products and Services
- Theraclion SA, History
- Theraclion SA, Key Employees
- Theraclion SA, Key Employee Biographies
- Theraclion SA, Key Operational Heads
- Theraclion SA, Other Locations
- Theraclion SA, Subsidiaries
- Theraclion SA, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Theraclion SA, Key Competitors
- Theraclion SA, SWOT Analysis
- Theraclion SA, Ratios based on current share price
- Theraclion SA, Annual Ratios
- Theraclion SA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Theraclion SA, Performance Chart
- Theraclion SA, Ratio Charts