Vetoquinol SA (Vetoquinol) is a veterinary pharmaceutical company that develops, produces and distributes veterinary drugs and non-medicinal products. The company provides pain management, anti-infective, antiparasiticides, behaviour and cardiology-nephrology. It offers services such as care and hygiene, internal medicine, and reproduction products for dogs, cats, cattle, pigs, and others. Vetoquinol has its production facilities worldwide. The company distributes its products directly and also through a network of distributors across Europe, North and South America and the Asia-Pacific regions. The company sells its products in France, Austria, Canada, Italy, Poland, Spain and the Netherland, among others. Vetoquinol is headquartered in Lure, France.
Vetoquinol SA Key Recent Developments
Oct 17, 2017: Vetoquinol: Q3 2017 Sales Of €88.3 Million, Up 5.2% at Constant Exchange Rates
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Vetoquinol SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Vetoquinol SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Vetoquinol SA - Key Information
- Vetoquinol SA - Overview
- Vetoquinol SA - Key Employees
- Vetoquinol SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Vetoquinol SA - Key Operational Heads
- Vetoquinol SA - Major Products and Services
- Vetoquinol SA - History
- Vetoquinol SA - Company Statement
- Vetoquinol SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Vetoquinol SA - Business Description
- Vetoquinol SA - Corporate Strategy
- Vetoquinol SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Vetoquinol SA - Strengths
- Vetoquinol SA - Weaknesses
- Vetoquinol SA - Opportunities
- Vetoquinol SA - Threats
- Vetoquinol SA - Key Competitors
- Vetoquinol SA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Vetoquinol SA, Key Information
- Vetoquinol SA, Key Ratios
- Vetoquinol SA, Share Data
- Vetoquinol SA, Major Products and Services
- Vetoquinol SA, History
- Vetoquinol SA, Key Employees
- Vetoquinol SA, Key Employee Biographies
- Vetoquinol SA, Key Operational Heads
- Vetoquinol SA, Other Locations
- Vetoquinol SA, Subsidiaries
- Vetoquinol SA, Key Competitors
- Vetoquinol SA, SWOT Analysis
- Vetoquinol SA, Ratios based on current share price
- Vetoquinol SA, Annual Ratios
- Vetoquinol SA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Vetoquinol SA, Performance Chart
- Vetoquinol SA, Ratio Charts