WntResearch AB (WntResearch) is a biotechnology company that develops innovative anti-metastatic therapies for the treatment of cancer. The company has projects such as Foxy-5 and Box-5. Its lead project, Foxy-5, is being evaluated in other conditions including other types of cancer and non-cancer diseases, and the company finalized Phase 1 clinical trials of the compound in metastatic cancer. Its Foxy-5 peptide has shown to effectively prevent the spreading of tumors. The company is a spin out of Professor Tommy Anderssons research at Lund University, Sweden. WntResearch is headquartered in Malmo, Sweden.
WntResearch AB Key Recent Developments
Aug 25, 2017: Henrik Lawaetz Resigns as CEO of WntResearch
This comprehensive SWOT profile of WntResearch AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of WntResearch AB including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- WntResearch AB - Key Information
- WntResearch AB - Overview
- WntResearch AB - Key Employees
- WntResearch AB - Key Employee Biographies
- WntResearch AB - Key Operational Heads
- WntResearch AB - Major Products and Services
- WntResearch AB - History
- WntResearch AB - Company Statement
- WntResearch AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
- WntResearch AB - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- WntResearch AB - Business Description
- WntResearch AB - Corporate Strategy
- WntResearch AB - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- WntResearch AB - Strengths
- WntResearch AB - Weaknesses
- WntResearch AB - Opportunities
- WntResearch AB - Threats
- WntResearch AB - Key Competitors
- WntResearch AB - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- WntResearch AB, Key Information
- WntResearch AB, Key Ratios
- WntResearch AB, Share Data
- WntResearch AB, Major Products and Services
- WntResearch AB, History
- WntResearch AB, Key Employees
- WntResearch AB, Key Employee Biographies
- WntResearch AB, Key Operational Heads
- WntResearch AB, Other Locations
- WntResearch AB, Subsidiaries
- WntResearch AB, Key Manufacturing facilities
- WntResearch AB, Key Competitors
- WntResearch AB, SWOT Analysis
- WntResearch AB, Ratios based on current share price
- WntResearch AB, Annual Ratios
- WntResearch AB, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- WntResearch AB, Performance Chart
- WntResearch AB, Ratio Charts