Zafgen Inc (Zafgen) is a biopharmaceutical company that develops therapeutics for patients suffering from obesity and related disorders. The company’s product beloranib is a novel obesity therapy provided for obesity patients. It concentrates on targeting fat tissue to treat obesity. The company’s pipeline products include, beloranib, ZGN-839 and MetAP2i. Zafgen’s obesity treatments include weight loss programs, over-the-counter medications and exercise regimens. It provides services such as safely manipulating and shrinking the supply of blood to fat tissue leading to the loss of fat. The company operates through academic institutions, other companies and contract research organizations for the development of therapeutic drugs against obesity. Zafgen is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, the US.
Zafgen Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 06, 2018: Zafgen Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results
Nov 07, 2017: Zafgen Reports Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Oct 10, 2017: Zafgen appoints Jeffrey Hatfield as Chief Executive Officer
Oct 10, 2017: Zafgen Appoints Jeffrey Hatfield as Chief Executive Officer; Thomas Hughes, Ph.D. to Continue as President, Appointed Chief Scientific Officer
Aug 08, 2017: Zafgen Reports Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Zafgen Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Zafgen Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Zafgen Inc - Key Information
- Zafgen Inc - Overview
- Zafgen Inc - Key Employees
- Zafgen Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Zafgen Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Zafgen Inc - Major Products and Services
- Zafgen Inc - History
- Zafgen Inc - Company Statement
- Zafgen Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Zafgen Inc - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Zafgen Inc - Business Description
- Zafgen Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Zafgen Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Zafgen Inc - Strengths
- Zafgen Inc - Weaknesses
- Zafgen Inc - Opportunities
- Zafgen Inc - Threats
- Zafgen Inc - Key Competitors
- Zafgen Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Zafgen Inc, Key Information
- Zafgen Inc, Key Ratios
- Zafgen Inc, Share Data
- Zafgen Inc, Major Products and Services
- Zafgen Inc, History
- Zafgen Inc, Key Employees
- Zafgen Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Zafgen Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Zafgen Inc, Other Locations
- Zafgen Inc, Subsidiaries
- Zafgen Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Zafgen Inc, Key Competitors
- Zafgen Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Zafgen Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Zafgen Inc, Annual Ratios
- Zafgen Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Zafgen Inc, Performance Chart
- Zafgen Inc, Ratio Charts