Sygnis AG (Sygnis), formerly Sygnis Pharma AG is a biopharmaceutical company that develops novel products and tools in fields of molecular biology. The company undertakes development and marketing of new molecular biological technologies for DNA amplification and sequencing. Its products include single cell WGA kits, WGA kits, RCA kit, one step RT-PCR kit and one step RT-qPCR kit, among others. Sygnis offers products such as single cell reverse transcriptase RNaseH+ and RNaseH-, among others. The company’s single cell WGA kit is based on its proprietary primpol technology. Its products are also based on retrotranscriptase technology. The company has presence in Germany and Spain. Sygnis is headquartered in Heidelberg, Germany.
Sygnis AG Key Recent Developments
Dec 06, 2017: SYGNIS Launches TruePrime Apoptotic Cell Free DNA Amplification Kit for the Liquid Biopsy Market
Nov 28, 2017: SYGNIS AG Signs Supply Agreement With U.S. Biological for the Lightning-Link Antibody Labelling Technology
Nov 08, 2017: SYGNIS reports financial results for the third quarter and first nine months of 2017
Nov 07, 2017: SYGNIS partners with Abingdon Health to provide full service custom lateral flow assay design and supply
Aug 03, 2017: SYGNIS reports financial results for the second quarter and first six months of 2017
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Sygnis AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Sygnis AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Sygnis AG - Key Information
- Sygnis AG - Overview
- Sygnis AG - Key Employees
- Sygnis AG - Key Employee Biographies
- Sygnis AG - Key Operational Heads
- Sygnis AG - Major Products and Services
- Sygnis AG - History
- Sygnis AG - Company Statement
- Sygnis AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Sygnis AG - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Sygnis AG - Business Description
- Sygnis AG - Corporate Strategy
- Sygnis AG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Sygnis AG - Strengths
- Sygnis AG - Weaknesses
- Sygnis AG - Opportunities
- Sygnis AG - Threats
- Sygnis AG - Key Competitors
- Sygnis AG - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Sygnis AG, Key Information
- Sygnis AG, Key Ratios
- Sygnis AG, Share Data
- Sygnis AG, Major Products and Services
- Sygnis AG, History
- Sygnis AG, Key Employees
- Sygnis AG, Key Employee Biographies
- Sygnis AG, Key Operational Heads
- Sygnis AG, Other Locations
- Sygnis AG, Subsidiaries
- Sygnis AG, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Sygnis AG, Key Competitors
- Sygnis AG, SWOT Analysis
- Sygnis AG, Ratios based on current share price
- Sygnis AG, Annual Ratios
- Sygnis AG, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Sygnis AG, Performance Chart
- Sygnis AG, Ratio Charts