Syntel Inc (Syntel) is a technology company that offers software solutions. The company provides core and digital services. It offers infrastructure and business processes, automation, development and cloud computing solutions. Syntel operates through its divisions including technology services, industry solutions, knowledge process outsourcing, and insight and resources. The company's solutions include applications lifecycle, cloud, business intelligence and analytics, IT infrastructure management, enterprise solutions, mobility solutions, testing, syntel digital one, and others. Its architecture solutions include business analytics, cloud computing, business intelligence, migration, and TPF solutions. The company also provides professional IT consulting services. It operates through its offices located in different parts of the US. Syntel is headquartered in Troy, Michigan, the US.
Syntel, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Apr 21,2017: Syntel reports Q1 2017 financial results
Apr 20,2017: Syntel reports lower Q1 net income, provides 2017 outlook
Feb 28,2017: Syntel's SyntBots automation platform receives SAP certification
Feb 16,2017: Syntel reports lower Q4 net income, provides annual outlook
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Syntel, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of a ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, a highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Syntel, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief Summary: of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Syntel, Inc. - Key Information
Syntel, Inc. - Overview
Syntel, Inc. - Key Employees
Syntel, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Syntel, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Syntel, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Syntel, Inc. - History
Syntel, Inc. - Company Statement
Syntel, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Syntel, Inc. - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Syntel, Inc. - Business Description
Syntel, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Syntel, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Syntel, Inc. - Strengths
Syntel, Inc. - Weaknesses
Syntel, Inc. - Opportunities
Syntel, Inc. - Threats
Syntel, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Syntel, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Syntel, Inc., Key Information
Syntel, Inc., Key Ratios
Syntel, Inc., Share Data
Syntel, Inc., Major Products and Services
Syntel, Inc., History
Syntel, Inc., Key Employees
Syntel, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Syntel, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Syntel, Inc., Other Locations
Syntel, Inc., Subsidiaries
Syntel, Inc., Key Manufacturing facilities
Syntel, Inc., Key Competitors
Syntel, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Syntel, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Syntel, Inc., Annual Ratios
Syntel, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Syntel, Inc., Performance Chart
Syntel, Inc., Ratio Charts