Unitil Corp (Unitil) is an energy utility provider that offers construction, operation and maintenance of gas and electric distribution systems. The company distributes and supplies electricity and natural gas to its customers. Its business operations comprise electricity distribution, gas distribution utility operations and gas transmission pipeline company operations. Unitil provides support and development, local economic and community development programs. The company distributes electricity and natural gas through its distribution utility companies. It serves its customers in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Maine regions. Unitil is headquartered in Hampton, New Hampshire, the US.
Unitil Corp Key Recent Developments
Jul 27, 2017: Unitil Reports Second Quarter Earnings 2017
Jun 05, 2017: Unitil Files For An Increase In Natural Gas Distribution Rates For New Hampshire Customers
Apr 27, 2017: Unitil Reports First Quarter Earnings
Apr 13, 2017: Unitil Commences Fitchburg Gas Pipeline Replacement Work
Feb 02, 2017: Unitil Reports Year-End Earnings
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Unitil Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Unitil Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Unitil Corp - Key Information
- Unitil Corp - Overview
- Unitil Corp - Key Employees
- Unitil Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Unitil Corp - Key Operational Heads
- Unitil Corp - Major Products and Services
- Unitil Corp - History
- Unitil Corp - Company Statement
- Unitil Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Unitil Corp - Business Description
- Unitil Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Unitil Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Unitil Corp - Strengths
- Unitil Corp - Weaknesses
- Unitil Corp - Opportunities
- Unitil Corp - Threats
- Unitil Corp - Key Competitors
- Unitil Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Unitil Corp, Key Information
- Unitil Corp, Key Ratios
- Unitil Corp, Share Data
- Unitil Corp, Major Products and Services
- Unitil Corp, History
- Unitil Corp, Key Employees
- Unitil Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Unitil Corp, Key Operational Heads
- Unitil Corp, Other Locations
- Unitil Corp, Subsidiaries
- Unitil Corp, Key Competitors
- Unitil Corp, SWOT Analysis
- Unitil Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Unitil Corp, Annual Ratios
- Unitil Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Unitil Corp, Performance Chart
- Unitil Corp, Ratio Charts