Vatech Co Ltd (Vatech) is a developer and manufacturer of dental x-ray systems. The company offers products based on digital radiography technology. It provides offers dental X-ray systems and 3D CT solutions. Vatech’s products comprise 2D and 3D imaging systems, intra oral equipment, implagrapy, ezsensor, anyray, PaX-Reve3D and PaX-Expert3. The company’s products are used in analysis, diagnosis, management, and communication services. It markets its products in the US, China, Japan, the UK, Spain, France, Taiwan, Germany, Malaysia, Brazil, Australia and Mexico. Vatech is headquartered in Hwaseong, South Korea.
Vatech Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Nov 03, 2016: VATECH announced 50.2 billion won in sales and 7.3% growth in 3Q
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Vatech Co Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Vatech Co Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Vatech Co Ltd - Key Information
- Vatech Co Ltd - Overview
- Vatech Co Ltd - Key Employees
- Vatech Co Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Vatech Co Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Vatech Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Vatech Co Ltd - History
- Vatech Co Ltd - Company Statement
- Vatech Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Vatech Co Ltd - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Vatech Co Ltd - Business Description
- Vatech Co Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Vatech Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Vatech Co Ltd - Strengths
- Vatech Co Ltd - Weaknesses
- Vatech Co Ltd - Opportunities
- Vatech Co Ltd - Threats
- Vatech Co Ltd - Key Competitors
- Vatech Co Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Vatech Co Ltd, Key Information
- Vatech Co Ltd, Key Ratios
- Vatech Co Ltd, Share Data
- Vatech Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Vatech Co Ltd, History
- Vatech Co Ltd, Key Employees
- Vatech Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Vatech Co Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Vatech Co Ltd, Other Locations
- Vatech Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Vatech Co Ltd, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Vatech Co Ltd, Key Competitors
- Vatech Co Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Vatech Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Vatech Co Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Vatech Co Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Vatech Co Ltd, Performance Chart
- Vatech Co Ltd, Ratio Charts