Solvang ASA (Solvang) is an oil and gas company that offers LPG and petrochemical gases transportation services. The company operates through its business areas such as semi-refrigerated or ethylene carriers, LGC, and panamax and VLGC. Its semi-refrigerated or ethylene carriers business area includes semi-refrigerated and ethylene ships. Solvang's LGC business area comprises fully refrigerated LPG ships. The company's panamax and VLGC business area includes five VLGC ships. It provides fleet management, technical support and procurement services. The company has operations throughout the Philippines and Norway. Solvang is headquartered in Stavanger, Norway.
Solvang ASA Key Recent Developments
Mar 24, 2017: Solvang Has Signed Contract For Two New Ships
Feb 17, 2017: Solvang Signs LOI For Two New Ships
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Solvang ASA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Solvang ASA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Solvang ASA - Key Information
- Solvang ASA - Overview
- Solvang ASA - Key Employees
- Solvang ASA - Key Employee Biographies
- Solvang ASA - Key Operational Heads
- Solvang ASA - Major Products and Services
- Solvang ASA - History
- Solvang ASA - Company Statement
- Solvang ASA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Solvang ASA - Business Description
- Solvang ASA - Corporate Strategy
- Solvang ASA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Solvang ASA - Strengths
- Solvang ASA - Weaknesses
- Solvang ASA - Opportunities
- Solvang ASA - Threats
- Solvang ASA - Key Competitors
- Solvang ASA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Solvang ASA, Key Information
- Solvang ASA, Key Ratios
- Solvang ASA, Share Data
- Solvang ASA, Major Products and Services
- Solvang ASA, History
- Solvang ASA, Key Employees
- Solvang ASA, Key Employee Biographies
- Solvang ASA, Key Operational Heads
- Solvang ASA, Other Locations
- Solvang ASA, Subsidiaries
- Solvang ASA, Key Competitors
- Solvang ASA, SWOT Analysis
- Solvang ASA, Ratios based on current share price
- Solvang ASA, Annual Ratios
- Solvang ASA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Solvang ASA, Performance Chart
- Solvang ASA, Ratio Charts