Surge Energy Inc (Surge) is an oil and gas company that offers acquisitions, exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas reserves. The company provides risk management and risk development drilling services. Its oil and natural gas producing properties include the Shaunavon and Dodsland and Forgan properties in Saskatchewan; the Wainwright, Eyehill, Provost, and Silver properties in Southeast Alberta; the Valhalla or Wembley, Nipisi and Windfall properties in Western Alberta, and the Manson and Macoun properties in Williston Basin. The company has operations throughout the US and Canada. Surge is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Surge Energy Inc Key Recent Developments
Nov 07, 2017: Surge Energy Announces Third Quarter 2017 Results
Aug 02, 2017: Surge Energy Announces Second Quarter 2017 Results
May 10, 2017: Surge Energy Announces First Quarter 2017 Results; Increased Guidance; And Continued Per Share Growth
Mar 15, 2017: Surge Energy Announces Q4 And Year End 2016 Results; Exceeds 2016 Production Exit Rate Target; Cash Flow Per Share Up 43 Percent; Confirms March 2017 Dividend
Feb 23, 2017: Surge Energy Announces 2016 Year End Reserves; New Net Asset Value Of $5.47 Per Share
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Surge Energy Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Surge Energy Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Surge Energy Inc - Key Information
- Surge Energy Inc - Overview
- Surge Energy Inc - Key Employees
- Surge Energy Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Surge Energy Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Surge Energy Inc - Major Products and Services
- Surge Energy Inc - History
- Surge Energy Inc - Company Statement
- Surge Energy Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Surge Energy Inc - Business Description
- Surge Energy Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Surge Energy Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Surge Energy Inc - Strengths
- Surge Energy Inc - Weaknesses
- Surge Energy Inc - Opportunities
- Surge Energy Inc - Threats
- Surge Energy Inc - Key Competitors
- Surge Energy Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Surge Energy Inc, Key Information
- Surge Energy Inc, Key Ratios
- Surge Energy Inc, Share Data
- Surge Energy Inc, Major Products and Services
- Surge Energy Inc, History
- Surge Energy Inc, Key Employees
- Surge Energy Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Surge Energy Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Surge Energy Inc, Other Locations
- Surge Energy Inc, Subsidiaries
- Surge Energy Inc, Key Competitors
- Surge Energy Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Surge Energy Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Surge Energy Inc, Annual Ratios
- Surge Energy Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Surge Energy Inc, Performance Chart
- Surge Energy Inc, Ratio Charts