Swan Energy Limited (SEL), formerly Swan Mills Ltd. is a textile company that manufactures and markets cotton and polyester textile products. The company offers construction and development of residential and commercial complexes. SEL’s current real estate development projects are located in Goa, Bengaluru, Mangalore, Mysore, Chennai and Hyderabad. It offers construction services for both residential and commercial complexes. The company also offers planning and development of FSRU based LNG import terminals at Jafrabad in Gujarat. It has invested resources in installing high-tech machines to enable the production of quality fabrics. SEL is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Swan Energy Ltd Key Recent Developments
Oct 12, 2017: Greystoke Bags LNG Consultancy Job On Jafrabad FSRU Project
Sep 18, 2017: GTT Receives Order From Hyundai Heavy Industries To Design LNG Tanks Of New FSRU
Sep 01, 2017: MOL To Participate In LNG Receiving Terminal Project In India
Aug 29, 2017: Swan Energy Orders FSRU For Jafrabad LNG Import Terminal
Aug 25, 2017: GSPL Hopes For 50% Growth Through Two New LNG Terminals In Gujarat
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Swan Energy Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Swan Energy Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Swan Energy Ltd - Key Information
- Swan Energy Ltd - Overview
- Swan Energy Ltd - Key Employees
- Swan Energy Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Swan Energy Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Swan Energy Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Swan Energy Ltd - History
- Swan Energy Ltd - Company Statement
- Swan Energy Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Swan Energy Ltd - Business Description
- Swan Energy Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Swan Energy Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Swan Energy Ltd - Strengths
- Swan Energy Ltd - Weaknesses
- Swan Energy Ltd - Opportunities
- Swan Energy Ltd - Threats
- Swan Energy Ltd - Key Competitors
- Swan Energy Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Swan Energy Ltd, Key Information
- Swan Energy Ltd, Key Ratios
- Swan Energy Ltd, Share Data
- Swan Energy Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Swan Energy Ltd, History
- Swan Energy Ltd, Key Employees
- Swan Energy Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Swan Energy Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Swan Energy Ltd, Other Locations
- Swan Energy Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Swan Energy Ltd, Key Competitors
- Swan Energy Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Swan Energy Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Swan Energy Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Swan Energy Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Swan Energy Ltd, Performance Chart
- Swan Energy Ltd, Ratio Charts