Tengasco Inc (Tengasco) is an oil and gas exploration and production company that offers exploration and development services. The company acquires, explores, develops and produces natural gas and oil assets. It primarily holds interests in producing oil wells located in Kansas. The Kansas locality is divided into five basins and is separated by uplifts. Tengasco owns and operates an intrastate pipeline to transport natural gas from its Swan Creek Field to customers in Kingsport. The company caters its operations in Kansas, Tennessee, and Colorado, the US. Tengasco is headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colorado, the US.
Tengasco Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 24, 2017: Egypt Will Exploit New Oil And Gas Field In Red Sea Area
Aug 14, 2017: Tengasco Announces Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results
May 12, 2017: Tengasco Announces First Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Mar 30, 2017: Tengasco Announces Year-End 2016 Financials And Results Of Operations
Nov 14, 2016: Tengasco Announces Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Tengasco Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Tengasco Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Tengasco Inc - Key Information
- Tengasco Inc - Overview
- Tengasco Inc - Key Employees
- Tengasco Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Tengasco Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Tengasco Inc - Major Products and Services
- Tengasco Inc - History
- Tengasco Inc - Company Statement
- Tengasco Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Tengasco Inc - Business Description
- Tengasco Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Tengasco Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Tengasco Inc - Strengths
- Tengasco Inc - Weaknesses
- Tengasco Inc - Opportunities
- Tengasco Inc - Threats
- Tengasco Inc - Key Competitors
- Tengasco Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Tengasco Inc, Key Information
- Tengasco Inc, Key Ratios
- Tengasco Inc, Share Data
- Tengasco Inc, Major Products and Services
- Tengasco Inc, History
- Tengasco Inc, Key Employees
- Tengasco Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Tengasco Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Tengasco Inc, Other Locations
- Tengasco Inc, Subsidiaries
- Tengasco Inc, Key Competitors
- Tengasco Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Tengasco Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Tengasco Inc, Annual Ratios
- Tengasco Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Tengasco Inc, Performance Chart
- Tengasco Inc, Ratio Charts