Trevena Inc (Trevena) is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers and develops G-protein coupled receptor targeted medicines. The company’s products include RV027, TRV130, TRV734 and TRV250. Its TRV027 is an intravenous drug used for the treatment of acute heart failure in combination with standard diuretic therapy. Trevena’s TRV130 is an intravenous G protein biased ligand that targets the mu opioid receptor. The company’s GPCR is associated with beneficial versus adverse biological effects. Its TRV250 is an oral delta opioid biased ligand for treatment of refactory migraine. Trevena is headquartered in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, the US.
Trevena Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 07, 2018: Trevena Reports Full Year 2017 Earnings
Feb 02, 2018: Trevena Announces Promotion Of Carrie Bourdow to Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
Nov 07, 2017: Trevena Reports Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results and Announces New Positive Clinical Trial Data
Oct 11, 2017: Trevena: Chesco biopharm firm cuts 21 jobs as part of restructuring
Sep 07, 2017: Trevena Announces Presentations during PAINWeek 2017
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Trevena Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Trevena Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Trevena Inc - Key Information
- Trevena Inc - Overview
- Trevena Inc - Key Employees
- Trevena Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Trevena Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Trevena Inc - Major Products and Services
- Trevena Inc - History
- Trevena Inc - Company Statement
- Trevena Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Trevena Inc - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Trevena Inc - Business Description
- Trevena Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Trevena Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Trevena Inc - Strengths
- Trevena Inc - Weaknesses
- Trevena Inc - Opportunities
- Trevena Inc - Threats
- Trevena Inc - Key Competitors
- Trevena Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Trevena Inc, Key Information
- Trevena Inc, Key Ratios
- Trevena Inc, Share Data
- Trevena Inc, Major Products and Services
- Trevena Inc, History
- Trevena Inc, Key Employees
- Trevena Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Trevena Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Trevena Inc, Other Locations
- Trevena Inc, Subsidiaries
- Trevena Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Trevena Inc, Key Competitors
- Trevena Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Trevena Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Trevena Inc, Annual Ratios
- Trevena Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Trevena Inc, Performance Chart
- Trevena Inc, Ratio Charts