U.S. Energy Corp (US Energy) is an oil and gas company that offers exploration, development and production of oil and natural gas properties in the US. The company provides maintenance of mineral properties. It operates its oil and gas prospects located in the Williston Basin of North Dakota, the Eagle Ford shale and conventional plays in South Texas and onshore Gulf Coast. US Energy explores for oil and gas properties in 19,200 gross acres in a portion of Brigham’s Rough Rider prospect in Williams and McKenzie Counties, North Dakota. The company has drilled 30 gross wells in the Bakken formation and 30 gross wells in the Three Forks formation in North Dakota. US Energy is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, the US.
U.S. Energy Corp Key Recent Developments
Nov 07, 2017: U.S. Energy Announces Continued Listing Plan Accepted By Nasdaq
Aug 14, 2017: US Energy Announces Second Quarter 2017 Results; 2017 Mid-Year Reserve Report
May 23, 2017: Ryan Smith Appointed As Chief Financial Officer For US Energy
May 23, 2017: US Energy Corp appoints Ryan Smith as CFO
This comprehensive SWOT profile of U.S. Energy Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of U.S. Energy Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- U.S. Energy Corp - Key Information
- U.S. Energy Corp - Overview
- U.S. Energy Corp - Key Employees
- U.S. Energy Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- U.S. Energy Corp - Key Operational Heads
- U.S. Energy Corp - Major Products and Services
- U.S. Energy Corp - History
- U.S. Energy Corp - Company Statement
- U.S. Energy Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- U.S. Energy Corp - Business Description
- U.S. Energy Corp - Corporate Strategy
- U.S. Energy Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- U.S. Energy Corp - Strengths
- U.S. Energy Corp - Weaknesses
- U.S. Energy Corp - Opportunities
- U.S. Energy Corp - Threats
- U.S. Energy Corp - Key Competitors
- U.S. Energy Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- U.S. Energy Corp, Key Information
- U.S. Energy Corp, Key Ratios
- U.S. Energy Corp, Share Data
- U.S. Energy Corp, Major Products and Services
- U.S. Energy Corp, History
- U.S. Energy Corp, Key Employees
- U.S. Energy Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- U.S. Energy Corp, Key Operational Heads
- U.S. Energy Corp, Other Locations
- U.S. Energy Corp, Subsidiaries
- U.S. Energy Corp, Key Competitors
- U.S. Energy Corp, SWOT Analysis
- U.S. Energy Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- U.S. Energy Corp, Annual Ratios
- U.S. Energy Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- U.S. Energy Corp, Performance Chart
- U.S. Energy Corp, Ratio Charts