Uzma Berhad (Uzma) is an oil and gas company that offers upstream and downstream services. The company provides geoscience and petroleum engineering, laboratory solutions, drilling and well services, production operation and optimization, manpower consultancy and management system consultancy services. Its laboratory solutions include reservoir geology, special core analysis, routine core analysis, core handling and preservation and geochemistry. Uzma offers integrated solutions to the upstream sector across the exploration, development and production operations and to the facilities or plant construction, and operations and maintenance of the downstream sector. The company operates through its offices located in Australia, Indonesia and Thailand. Uzma is headquartered in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
Uzma Berhad Key Recent Developments
Feb 02, 2017: Uzma To Participate In PETRONAS’s Joint Industry Project
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Uzma Berhad provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Uzma Berhad including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Uzma Berhad - Key Information
- Uzma Berhad - Overview
- Uzma Berhad - Key Employees
- Uzma Berhad - Key Employee Biographies
- Uzma Berhad - Key Operational Heads
- Uzma Berhad - Major Products and Services
- Uzma Berhad - History
- Uzma Berhad - Company Statement
- Uzma Berhad - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Uzma Berhad - Business Description
- Uzma Berhad - Corporate Strategy
- Uzma Berhad - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Uzma Berhad - Strengths
- Uzma Berhad - Weaknesses
- Uzma Berhad - Opportunities
- Uzma Berhad - Threats
- Uzma Berhad - Key Competitors
- Uzma Berhad - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Uzma Berhad, Key Information
- Uzma Berhad, Key Ratios
- Uzma Berhad, Share Data
- Uzma Berhad, Major Products and Services
- Uzma Berhad, History
- Uzma Berhad, Key Employees
- Uzma Berhad, Key Employee Biographies
- Uzma Berhad, Key Operational Heads
- Uzma Berhad, Other Locations
- Uzma Berhad, Subsidiaries
- Uzma Berhad, Key Competitors
- Uzma Berhad, SWOT Analysis
- Uzma Berhad, Ratios based on current share price
- Uzma Berhad, Annual Ratios
- Uzma Berhad, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Uzma Berhad, Performance Chart
- Uzma Berhad, Ratio Charts