Petrolympic Ltd (Petrolympic) is an oil and gas company that explores and develops light crude oil and natural gas in North America. The company holds interests in conventional oil and natural gas production assets in the Gaspe Peninsula of Quebec. It has interests in 1,840,762 gross acres of oil and gas exploration permits in the Appalachian Basin of Quebec. Petrolympic also has 8000 acres in the Maverick Basin Project in Texas. The company offers hydrothermal dolomite hosted conventional and unconventional light oil. It has discovered a conventional gas reservoir, and heavy oil and condensates in the Masse structure in Gaspe Peninsula of Quebec. The company has operations throughout the US and Canada. Petrolympic is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Petrolympic Ltd Key Recent Developments
May 17, 2016: Squatex: Lower St. Lawrence - Several Tens Of Millions Barrels Of Oil And Very Large Volumes Of Gas Could Be Present In The Conventional Reservoirs Of The Masse Structure
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Petrolympic Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Petrolympic Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Petrolympic Ltd - Key Information
- Petrolympic Ltd - Overview
- Petrolympic Ltd - Key Employees
- Petrolympic Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Petrolympic Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Petrolympic Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Petrolympic Ltd - History
- Petrolympic Ltd - Company Statement
- Petrolympic Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Petrolympic Ltd - Business Description
- Petrolympic Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Petrolympic Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Petrolympic Ltd - Strengths
- Petrolympic Ltd - Weaknesses
- Petrolympic Ltd - Opportunities
- Petrolympic Ltd - Threats
- Petrolympic Ltd - Key Competitors
- Petrolympic Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Petrolympic Ltd, Key Information
- Petrolympic Ltd, Key Ratios
- Petrolympic Ltd, Share Data
- Petrolympic Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Petrolympic Ltd, History
- Petrolympic Ltd, Key Employees
- Petrolympic Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Petrolympic Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Petrolympic Ltd, Other Locations
- Petrolympic Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Petrolympic Ltd, Key Competitors
- Petrolympic Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Petrolympic Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Petrolympic Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Petrolympic Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Petrolympic Ltd, Performance Chart
- Petrolympic Ltd, Ratio Charts