StealthGas Inc (StealthGas) is an oil and gas shipping company that offers seaborne transportation services. The company provides transportation of various petroleum and petrochemical gas products in liquefied form. It transports byproducts of crude oil and natural gas including propane, butane, butadiene, isopropane, propylene and vinyl chloride monomer. StealthGas also transports aviation fuel, vegetable oil, gasoline and crude oil, among others. The company owns and operates a fleet of LPG carriers, product carriers and oil tanker. It has operations throughout Greece. StealthGas is headquartered in Athens, Greece.
StealthGas Inc Key Recent Developments
Oct 19, 2017: StealthGas Extends Three LPG Charters
Aug 24, 2017: Stealthgas Reports Second Quarter 2017 Financial And Operating Results
May 25, 2017: Stealthgas Reports First Quarter 2017 Financial And Operating Results
Feb 23, 2017: STEALTHGAS Reports Fourth Quarter And Twelve Months Ended December 31, 2016 Financial And Operating Results
Nov 29, 2016: STEALTHGAS Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial And Operating Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of StealthGas Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of StealthGas Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- StealthGas Inc - Key Information
- StealthGas Inc - Overview
- StealthGas Inc - Key Employees
- StealthGas Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- StealthGas Inc - Key Operational Heads
- StealthGas Inc - Major Products and Services
- StealthGas Inc - History
- StealthGas Inc - Company Statement
- StealthGas Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- StealthGas Inc - Business Description
- StealthGas Inc - Corporate Strategy
- StealthGas Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- StealthGas Inc - Strengths
- StealthGas Inc - Weaknesses
- StealthGas Inc - Opportunities
- StealthGas Inc - Threats
- StealthGas Inc - Key Competitors
- StealthGas Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- StealthGas Inc, Key Information
- StealthGas Inc, Key Ratios
- StealthGas Inc, Share Data
- StealthGas Inc, Major Products and Services
- StealthGas Inc, History
- StealthGas Inc, Key Employees
- StealthGas Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- StealthGas Inc, Key Operational Heads
- StealthGas Inc, Other Locations
- StealthGas Inc, Subsidiaries
- StealthGas Inc, Key Competitors
- StealthGas Inc, SWOT Analysis
- StealthGas Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- StealthGas Inc, Annual Ratios
- StealthGas Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- StealthGas Inc, Performance Chart
- StealthGas Inc, Ratio Charts