Steel Excel Inc (Steel Excel) is a diversified company that offers technology consulting and business development solutions. The company operates through business segments including Steel Sports Inc. and Steel Energy Ltd. Its services include rogue pressure services, sun well services, black hawk energy services, functional fitness facilities, sports training, strength and conditioning gym facilities, soccer training, camps, club teams, international tours, and club services. Steel Excel sports training services provide tournaments, league, field rental, camps, showcase events, corporate events, batting cages, pro shop, hotel sponsorship and restaurant facilities. The company provides acquiring, strengthening and growth of profitable businesses through its business segments. Steel Excel is headquartered in White Plains, New York, the US.
Steel Excel Inc Key Recent Developments
Nov 03, 2016: Steel Excel Q3 net loss down
Aug 03, 2016: Steel Excel Inc. reports 2016 second quarter financial results
May 02, 2016: Steel Excel Inc. reports 2016 first quarter financial results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Steel Excel Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Steel Excel Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Steel Excel Inc - Key Information
- Steel Excel Inc - Overview
- Steel Excel Inc - Key Employees
- Steel Excel Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Steel Excel Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Steel Excel Inc - Major Products and Services
- Steel Excel Inc - History
- Steel Excel Inc - Company Statement
- Steel Excel Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Steel Excel Inc - Business Description
- Steel Excel Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Steel Excel Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Steel Excel Inc - Strengths
- Steel Excel Inc - Weaknesses
- Steel Excel Inc - Opportunities
- Steel Excel Inc - Threats
- Steel Excel Inc - Key Competitors
- Steel Excel Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Steel Excel Inc, Key Information
- Steel Excel Inc, Key Ratios
- Steel Excel Inc, Share Data
- Steel Excel Inc, Major Products and Services
- Steel Excel Inc, History
- Steel Excel Inc, Key Employees
- Steel Excel Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Steel Excel Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Steel Excel Inc, Other Locations
- Steel Excel Inc, Subsidiaries
- Steel Excel Inc, Key Competitors
- Steel Excel Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Steel Excel Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Steel Excel Inc, Annual Ratios
- Steel Excel Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Steel Excel Inc, Performance Chart
- Steel Excel Inc, Ratio Charts