TAG Oil Ltd (TAG Oil) is an oil and gas company that explores, develops and produces natural gas and crude oil across Canada. The company owns and operates oil and gas properties in Taranaki Basin and East Coast Basin. It also undertakes oil and gas projects such as Boar Hill Frontier, Waitangi Hill Discovery, Wairarapa Frontier, Nick's Head, and Oamaru Onshore and Offshore. TAG Oil's Taranaki Basin is located to the North Island of New Zealand. The company's Cretaceous-Cenozoic fore-arc basin is situated across the Australian-Pacific plate margin. TAG Oil is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
TAG Oil Ltd Key Recent Developments
Oct 19, 2017: TAG Oil Provides Operational Update
Sep 05, 2017: East West Provides Update On Drilling Operations
Sep 05, 2017: TAG Oil Provides Update On Cheal-D1 Testing
Aug 15, 2017: East West Announces Successful Cheal-D1 Drilled Under Budget, Ahead Of Schedule
Aug 14, 2017: TAG Oil Reports Q1 2018 Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of TAG Oil Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of TAG Oil Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- TAG Oil Ltd - Key Information
- TAG Oil Ltd - Overview
- TAG Oil Ltd - Key Employees
- TAG Oil Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- TAG Oil Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- TAG Oil Ltd - Major Products and Services
- TAG Oil Ltd - History
- TAG Oil Ltd - Company Statement
- TAG Oil Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- TAG Oil Ltd - Business Description
- TAG Oil Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- TAG Oil Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- TAG Oil Ltd - Strengths
- TAG Oil Ltd - Weaknesses
- TAG Oil Ltd - Opportunities
- TAG Oil Ltd - Threats
- TAG Oil Ltd - Key Competitors
- TAG Oil Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- TAG Oil Ltd, Key Information
- TAG Oil Ltd, Key Ratios
- TAG Oil Ltd, Share Data
- TAG Oil Ltd, Major Products and Services
- TAG Oil Ltd, History
- TAG Oil Ltd, Key Employees
- TAG Oil Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- TAG Oil Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- TAG Oil Ltd, Other Locations
- TAG Oil Ltd, Subsidiaries
- TAG Oil Ltd, Key Competitors
- TAG Oil Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- TAG Oil Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- TAG Oil Ltd, Annual Ratios
- TAG Oil Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- TAG Oil Ltd, Performance Chart
- TAG Oil Ltd, Ratio Charts