Taihua plc (Taihua) is a manufacturer and marketer of active pharmaceutical ingredients and traditional Chinese medicines. The company’s products include paclitaxel, and homoharringtonine. Its traditional Chinese medicines include Geng Ni’an An, Ru Ning, Du zhong Ping ya, Bu Nao An Shen, Zao Ren An Shen, Jiang Zhi Jian Fei, Da Bai Du, Huo Li Yuan, Qizao kili, Biastong Pian, and Hugan Pian. Taihua offers products for the treatment of menopause, pain of sore breasts, high blood pressure, headaches, insomnia and palpitation, urinary infection, insomnia and amnesia, constipation, chronic hepatitis and hepatocisthosis. The company sells its products through a network of distributors in China and abroad. Taihua is headquartered in Saint Albans, the UK.
Taihua Plc Key Recent Developments
Sep 30, 2016: Taihua: Interim Results for the six months ended 30 June 2016
Jun 30, 2016: TAIHUA Announces Annual Report and Accounts for the period ended 31 December 2015
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Taihua Plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Taihua Plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Taihua Plc - Key Information
- Taihua Plc - Overview
- Taihua Plc - Key Employees
- Taihua Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Taihua Plc - Key Operational Heads
- Taihua Plc - Major Products and Services
- Taihua Plc - History
- Taihua Plc - Company Statement
- Taihua Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Taihua Plc - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Taihua Plc - Business Description
- Taihua Plc - Corporate Strategy
- Taihua Plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Taihua Plc - Strengths
- Taihua Plc - Weaknesses
- Taihua Plc - Opportunities
- Taihua Plc - Threats
- Taihua Plc - Key Competitors
- Taihua Plc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Taihua Plc, Key Information
- Taihua Plc, Key Ratios
- Taihua Plc, Share Data
- Taihua Plc, Major Products and Services
- Taihua Plc, History
- Taihua Plc, Key Employees
- Taihua Plc, Key Employee Biographies
- Taihua Plc, Key Operational Heads
- Taihua Plc, Other Locations
- Taihua Plc, Subsidiaries
- Taihua Plc, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Taihua Plc, Key Competitors
- Taihua Plc, SWOT Analysis
- Taihua Plc, Ratios based on current share price
- Taihua Plc, Annual Ratios
- Taihua Plc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Taihua Plc, Performance Chart
- Taihua Plc, Ratio Charts