Tidewater Inc (Tidewater) is an oil and gas company that offers offshore services. The company's offshore service vessels include specialty vessels, platform supply vessels, offshore tugs, anchor handling towing supply vessels, utility vessels, and fast crew supply vessels. It offers support for development and production, offshore exploration, and transporting the supplies and personnel. Tidewater also provides developing marine support vessels, minimizing environmental impacts, and preserving financial strength through solid returns and capital management. The company offers specialty vessels for cable laying, line-handling, diving support, platform maintenance, seismic support and well stimulation. It has its operations in the Americas, Africa, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia Pacific. Tidewater is headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana, the US.
Tidewater Inc Key Recent Developments
Nov 08, 2017: Tidewater Reports Results For Three Months Ended September 30, 2017
Oct 16, 2017: Tidewater Announces Executive Leadership Changes
Sep 29, 2017: Tidewater reports intent to list series A and B warrants on NYSE
Aug 08, 2017: Tidewater Reports First Quarter Results For Fiscal 2018
Jul 31, 2017: Tidewater Successfully Completes Financial Restructuring And Emerges From Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Tidewater Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Tidewater Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Tidewater Inc - Key Information
- Tidewater Inc - Overview
- Tidewater Inc - Key Employees
- Tidewater Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Tidewater Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Tidewater Inc - Major Products and Services
- Tidewater Inc - History
- Tidewater Inc - Company Statement
- Tidewater Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Tidewater Inc - Business Description
- Tidewater Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Tidewater Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Tidewater Inc - Strengths
- Tidewater Inc - Weaknesses
- Tidewater Inc - Opportunities
- Tidewater Inc - Threats
- Tidewater Inc - Key Competitors
- Tidewater Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Tidewater Inc, Key Information
- Tidewater Inc, Key Ratios
- Tidewater Inc, Share Data
- Tidewater Inc, Major Products and Services
- Tidewater Inc, History
- Tidewater Inc, Key Employees
- Tidewater Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Tidewater Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Tidewater Inc, Other Locations
- Tidewater Inc, Subsidiaries
- Tidewater Inc, Key Competitors
- Tidewater Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Tidewater Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Tidewater Inc, Annual Ratios
- Tidewater Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Tidewater Inc, Performance Chart
- Tidewater Inc, Ratio Charts