TiGenix NV (TiGenix) is a biopharmaceutical company that develops and commercializes novel therapeutics. Its product portfolio includes AlloCSC-01, AlloCSC-02, Cx611 and Cx601. The company develops its products using expanded stem cells extracted from adipose tissue platform. TiGenix’s Cx601 is an investigational agent that is developed for the treatment of complex perianal fistulas in Crohn’s disease patients. The company offer products with therapeutic focus on autoimmune, inflammatory and heart diseases, among others. It works in partnership with other pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to develop its products. The company has presence in Spain, the US, the Netherlands and Belgium. TiGenix is headquartered in Leuven, Belgium.
TiGenix NV Key Recent Developments
Sep 19, 2017: TiGenix Business and Financial Update for the First Half 2017
Sep 12, 2017: TiGenix strengthens US operations with senior appointments
Jun 29, 2017: TiGenix opens US headquarters in Cambridge, MA
Jun 23, 2017: TiGenix to present at the 7th TERMIS-EU Conference in Davos, Switzerland
Jun 15, 2017: TiGenix Partners with U.S. and European Patient Advocacy Groups Focused on Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
This comprehensive SWOT profile of TiGenix NV provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of TiGenix NV including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- TiGenix NV - Key Information
- TiGenix NV - Overview
- TiGenix NV - Key Employees
- TiGenix NV - Key Employee Biographies
- TiGenix NV - Key Operational Heads
- TiGenix NV - Major Products and Services
- TiGenix NV - History
- TiGenix NV - Company Statement
- TiGenix NV - Locations And Subsidiaries
- TiGenix NV - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- TiGenix NV - Business Description
- TiGenix NV - Corporate Strategy
- TiGenix NV - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- TiGenix NV - Strengths
- TiGenix NV - Weaknesses
- TiGenix NV - Opportunities
- TiGenix NV - Threats
- TiGenix NV - Key Competitors
- TiGenix NV - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- TiGenix NV, Key Information
- TiGenix NV, Key Ratios
- TiGenix NV, Share Data
- TiGenix NV, Major Products and Services
- TiGenix NV, History
- TiGenix NV, Key Employees
- TiGenix NV, Key Employee Biographies
- TiGenix NV, Key Operational Heads
- TiGenix NV, Other Locations
- TiGenix NV, Subsidiaries
- TiGenix NV, Key Manufacturing facilities
- TiGenix NV, Key Competitors
- TiGenix NV, SWOT Analysis
- TiGenix NV, Ratios based on current share price
- TiGenix NV, Annual Ratios
- TiGenix NV, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- TiGenix NV, Performance Chart
- TiGenix NV, Ratio Charts