Vermillion Inc (Vermillion) is a developer of multi-marker and diagnostic tests that addresses unmet needs in gynecologic oncology and women’s health. The company’s OVA1 is a simple blood test, which measures the levels of proteins found in the blood and then uses a proprietary software to calculate a single score. Its research and development center develops and validates biomarkers and algorithms. Vermillion offers its services to hospital laboratories, clinical reference laboratories, and physician offices. The company also collaborates with other academic institutions in oncology, cardiology and women’s health. Vermillion is headquartered in Austin, Texas, the US.
Vermillion Inc Key Recent Developments
Dec 19, 2017: Vermillion Appoints Bob Beechey to Newly Created CFO Post
Nov 08, 2017: Vermillion Reports Third Quarter 2017 Results
Aug 09, 2017: Vermillion Reports Second Quarter 2017 Results
May 16, 2017: Glencore, Carlyle Joins To Rescue Bankrupt Moroccan Refinery
May 11, 2017: Vermillion Reports First Quarter 2017 Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Vermillion Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Vermillion Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Vermillion Inc - Key Information
- Vermillion Inc - Overview
- Vermillion Inc - Key Employees
- Vermillion Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Vermillion Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Vermillion Inc - Major Products and Services
- Vermillion Inc - History
- Vermillion Inc - Company Statement
- Vermillion Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Vermillion Inc - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Vermillion Inc - Business Description
- Vermillion Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Vermillion Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Vermillion Inc - Strengths
- Vermillion Inc - Weaknesses
- Vermillion Inc - Opportunities
- Vermillion Inc - Threats
- Vermillion Inc - Key Competitors
- Vermillion Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Vermillion Inc, Key Information
- Vermillion Inc, Key Ratios
- Vermillion Inc, Share Data
- Vermillion Inc, Major Products and Services
- Vermillion Inc, History
- Vermillion Inc, Key Employees
- Vermillion Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Vermillion Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Vermillion Inc, Other Locations
- Vermillion Inc, Subsidiaries
- Vermillion Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Vermillion Inc, Key Competitors
- Vermillion Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Vermillion Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Vermillion Inc, Annual Ratios
- Vermillion Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Vermillion Inc, Performance Chart
- Vermillion Inc, Ratio Charts