Handok Inc (Handok), formerly known as Handok Pharmaceuticals Co Ltd, is a pharmaceutical and health care company which develops, manufactures and distributes healthcare solutions. The company develops and provides pharmaceutical products including prescription drugs, OTC drugs, medical devices and in vitro diagnostics. The company's products portfolio include amaryl and amaryl M, teveten, tritace, xatral XL, festal nicostop and clearteen. Handok offers prescription medicines for the treatment of diabetes, harmone dificiency, hemophilia, high blood pressure, skin ailments, ulcers, cancer, allergy and others. It supplies healthcare products for digestion, calcium, antibiotic pills and injections, skin ointment, diuretics, and anti-histamines. The company works in partnership with pharmaceutical companies for manufacturing and quality control across Asia. Handok is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
Handok Inc Key Recent Developments
Jan 12, 2017: Handok-Kalos Medical's refractory hypertension medication receives CE qualification
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Handok Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Handok Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Handok Inc - Key Information
- Handok Inc - Overview
- Handok Inc - Key Employees
- Handok Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Handok Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Handok Inc - Major Products and Services
- Handok Inc - History
- Handok Inc - Company Statement
- Handok Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Handok Inc - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Handok Inc - Business Description
- Handok Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Handok Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Handok Inc - Strengths
- Handok Inc - Weaknesses
- Handok Inc - Opportunities
- Handok Inc - Threats
- Handok Inc - Key Competitors
- Handok Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Handok Inc, Key Information
- Handok Inc, Key Ratios
- Handok Inc, Share Data
- Handok Inc, Major Products and Services
- Handok Inc, History
- Handok Inc, Key Employees
- Handok Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Handok Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Handok Inc, Other Locations
- Handok Inc, Subsidiaries
- Handok Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Handok Inc, Key Competitors
- Handok Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Handok Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Handok Inc, Annual Ratios
- Handok Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Handok Inc, Performance Chart
- Handok Inc, Ratio Charts