Vita 34 AG (Vita 34), formerly Vita 34 International AG is an umbilical cord blood bank that collects, prepares, processes, deposits, and stores stem cells from umbilical cord blood. The company's products include vitaplus, vitaplus25, vitaplus50, vitapluscordtissue, vitapluscordtissue25, and vitapluscordtissue50. Vita 34 conducts research on umbilical cord blood used in acquired hearing loss, early childhood brain damage, aplastic anemia, blood cancer, solid tumors, type 1 diabetes, and gene therapy for severe immune deficiency. The company also provides vitaplus donation, and preventive screening services. It develops cell therapy procedures and projects in the field of biotechnology. The company has its presence in the US, Austria, Switzerland and Spain. Vita 34 is headquartered in Leipzig, Germany.
Vita 34 AG Key Recent Developments
Aug 08, 2017: Vita 34 adjusts revenues and earnings targets for 2017
Feb 01, 2017: Vita 34 increased its turnover in 2016 by 14 per cent in comparison to the previous year
Mar 30, 2016: Vita 34 improves total operating revenue, profitability, and dividend
Mar 21, 2016: Vita 34 increases Earnings per Share by 81 percent to EUR 0.67 and attains an EBITDA Margin of 27.5 percent
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Vita 34 AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Vita 34 AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Vita 34 AG - Key Information
- Vita 34 AG - Overview
- Vita 34 AG - Key Employees
- Vita 34 AG - Key Employee Biographies
- Vita 34 AG - Key Operational Heads
- Vita 34 AG - Major Products and Services
- Vita 34 AG - History
- Vita 34 AG - Company Statement
- Vita 34 AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Vita 34 AG - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Vita 34 AG - Business Description
- Vita 34 AG - Corporate Strategy
- Vita 34 AG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Vita 34 AG - Strengths
- Vita 34 AG - Weaknesses
- Vita 34 AG - Opportunities
- Vita 34 AG - Threats
- Vita 34 AG - Key Competitors
- Vita 34 AG - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Vita 34 AG, Key Information
- Vita 34 AG, Key Ratios
- Vita 34 AG, Share Data
- Vita 34 AG, Major Products and Services
- Vita 34 AG, History
- Vita 34 AG, Key Employees
- Vita 34 AG, Key Employee Biographies
- Vita 34 AG, Key Operational Heads
- Vita 34 AG, Other Locations
- Vita 34 AG, Subsidiaries
- Vita 34 AG, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Vita 34 AG, Key Competitors
- Vita 34 AG, SWOT Analysis
- Vita 34 AG, Ratios based on current share price
- Vita 34 AG, Annual Ratios
- Vita 34 AG, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Vita 34 AG, Performance Chart
- Vita 34 AG, Ratio Charts