Volga Gas plc (Volga Gas) is an oil and gas company that offers oil and gas exploration and production services. The company acquires, produces and develops oil and natural gas deposit properties. It owns and operates oil and gas producing assets in Karpenskiy licence area, Pre-Caspian, Vostochny Makarovskoye, and Urozhainoye-2. Volga Gas acquires 3D seismic data for Yuzhny-Ershovskoye. The company’s production facility comprise mobile living quarters, loading points, storage tanks, gathering and separation units, and electrical generators' stations. It holds licenses for exploration and production of oil and gas in Russia. The company has its operations in the UK and Russia. Volga Gas is headquartered in London, the UK.
Volga Gas plc Key Recent Developments
Mar 05, 2018: Volga Gas Announces Production Report For February 2018
Feb 05, 2018: Volga Gas Updates On Average Production Volumes For January 2018
Jan 03, 2018: Volga Gas announces production report for December 2017
Dec 05, 2017: Volga Gas Announces Production Volumes For November 2017
Nov 03, 2017: Volga Gas Provides Production Report For October 2017
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Volga Gas plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Volga Gas plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Volga Gas plc - Key Information
- Volga Gas plc - Overview
- Volga Gas plc - Key Employees
- Volga Gas plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Volga Gas plc - Key Operational Heads
- Volga Gas plc - Major Products and Services
- Volga Gas plc - History
- Volga Gas plc - Company Statement
- Volga Gas plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Volga Gas plc - Business Description
- Volga Gas plc - Corporate Strategy
- Volga Gas plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Volga Gas plc - Strengths
- Volga Gas plc - Weaknesses
- Volga Gas plc - Opportunities
- Volga Gas plc - Threats
- Volga Gas plc - Key Competitors
- Volga Gas plc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Volga Gas plc, Key Information
- Volga Gas plc, Key Ratios
- Volga Gas plc, Share Data
- Volga Gas plc, Major Products and Services
- Volga Gas plc, History
- Volga Gas plc, Key Employees
- Volga Gas plc, Key Employee Biographies
- Volga Gas plc, Key Operational Heads
- Volga Gas plc, Other Locations
- Volga Gas plc, Subsidiaries
- Volga Gas plc, Key Competitors
- Volga Gas plc, SWOT Analysis
- Volga Gas plc, Ratios based on current share price
- Volga Gas plc, Annual Ratios
- Volga Gas plc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Volga Gas plc, Performance Chart
- Volga Gas plc, Ratio Charts