XBiotech Inc (XBiotech) is a bioscience company that discovers and develops True Human monoclonal antibodies the company provides monoclonal antibodies treatment for various diseases. It’s lead product Xilonix, a therapeutic antibody being developed for the treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer. The company offers clinical trial activity services, oncology, MRSA, cardiovascular disease, dermatology related solutions. XBiotech developed a True Human technology to discover and develop targeted antibody candidates. The company’s pipeline includes candidates which target various therapeutic areas such as pyoderma gangrenosum, supperativa hydradenitis, influenza and Type II diabetes, among others. It operates through Switzerland, Japan and Germany. XBiotech is headquartered in Austin, Texas, the US.
XBiotech Inc Key Recent Developments
Apr 10, 2017: XBiotech Announces Additions To Its Scientific Advisory Board
Mar 27, 2017: XBiotech Announces On-Time Submission to the EMA
Mar 23, 2017: XBiotech Announces Addition of Dr. Dirk Arnold to its Scientific Advisory Board
This comprehensive SWOT profile of XBiotech Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of XBiotech Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- XBiotech Inc - Key Information
- XBiotech Inc - Overview
- XBiotech Inc - Key Employees
- XBiotech Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- XBiotech Inc - Key Operational Heads
- XBiotech Inc - Major Products and Services
- XBiotech Inc - History
- XBiotech Inc - Company Statement
- XBiotech Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- XBiotech Inc - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- XBiotech Inc - Business Description
- XBiotech Inc - Corporate Strategy
- XBiotech Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- XBiotech Inc - Strengths
- XBiotech Inc - Weaknesses
- XBiotech Inc - Opportunities
- XBiotech Inc - Threats
- XBiotech Inc - Key Competitors
- XBiotech Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- XBiotech Inc, Key Information
- XBiotech Inc, Key Ratios
- XBiotech Inc, Share Data
- XBiotech Inc, Major Products and Services
- XBiotech Inc, History
- XBiotech Inc, Key Employees
- XBiotech Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- XBiotech Inc, Key Operational Heads
- XBiotech Inc, Other Locations
- XBiotech Inc, Subsidiaries
- XBiotech Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
- XBiotech Inc, Key Competitors
- XBiotech Inc, SWOT Analysis
- XBiotech Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- XBiotech Inc, Annual Ratios
- XBiotech Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- XBiotech Inc, Performance Chart
- XBiotech Inc, Ratio Charts