US Oil Sands Inc (US Oil Sands), formerly Earth Energy Resources Inc is an energy company that explores and develops oil sand properties. The company has developed a proprietary process to oil sands development that uses a citrus based bio-solvent that naturally separates bitumen from oil sand. Its extraction process reduces GHG and other air emissions and extracts bitumen from the oil sand without the need for tailings ponds. US Oil Sands operates two projects in Utah such as Cedar Camp and NW Project and PR Spring Project. The company’s projects are located in Utah's Uintah and Grand counties. It partners with other oil and gas companies for its exploration activities. US Oil Sands is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
US Oil Sands Inc Key Recent Developments
Sep 14, 2017: US Oil Sands Announces Appointment Of Receiver
Sep 13, 2017: US Oil Sands Announces Director Resignation
Sep 01, 2017: US Oil Sands Announces Director Resignations
Aug 17, 2017: US Oil Sands Announces Second Quarter 2017 Results And PR Spring Project Update
Jun 30, 2017: US Oil Sands Closes Financing And Announces Changes To Its Board Of Directors
This comprehensive SWOT profile of US Oil Sands Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of US Oil Sands Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- US Oil Sands Inc - Key Information
- US Oil Sands Inc - Overview
- US Oil Sands Inc - Key Employees
- US Oil Sands Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- US Oil Sands Inc - Key Operational Heads
- US Oil Sands Inc - Major Products and Services
- US Oil Sands Inc - History
- US Oil Sands Inc - Company Statement
- US Oil Sands Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- US Oil Sands Inc - Business Description
- US Oil Sands Inc - Corporate Strategy
- US Oil Sands Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- US Oil Sands Inc - Strengths
- US Oil Sands Inc - Weaknesses
- US Oil Sands Inc - Opportunities
- US Oil Sands Inc - Threats
- US Oil Sands Inc - Key Competitors
- US Oil Sands Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- US Oil Sands Inc, Key Information
- US Oil Sands Inc, Key Ratios
- US Oil Sands Inc, Share Data
- US Oil Sands Inc, Major Products and Services
- US Oil Sands Inc, History
- US Oil Sands Inc, Key Employees
- US Oil Sands Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- US Oil Sands Inc, Key Operational Heads
- US Oil Sands Inc, Other Locations
- US Oil Sands Inc, Subsidiaries
- US Oil Sands Inc, Key Competitors
- US Oil Sands Inc, SWOT Analysis
- US Oil Sands Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- US Oil Sands Inc, Annual Ratios
- US Oil Sands Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- US Oil Sands Inc, Performance Chart
- US Oil Sands Inc, Ratio Charts