ValiRx Plc (ValiRx) is a biopharmaceutical company that develops technologies and therapeutic options for the treatment of cancer. The company’s products and technology include GeneICE-silencing rebellious genes, GeneICE - BCL-2, VAL201-prostate cancer, NAV3 cancer screening test and VAL401-lung cancer. It operates through its three business divisional companies. ValiRx’s ValiMedix sells and distributes oncology therapeutics. The company’s ValiPharma is a therapeutics division that provides technologies for the treatment of cancer. Its’s ValiFinn offers research and development services. The company also develops clinical trials used to treat hormone induced refractory prostate cancer and other conditions of hormone. ValiRx is headquartered in London, the UK.
ValiRx Plc Key Recent Developments
Sep 26, 2017: Valirx: Half Yearly Report For The Period Ended 30 June 2017
Jun 22, 2017: ValiRx announces formation of advisory board
May 05, 2017: ValiRx: Final Results for the Year Ended 31 December 2016
Apr 18, 2017: ValiRx: Change of Registered Office
This comprehensive SWOT profile of ValiRx Plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of ValiRx Plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- ValiRx Plc - Key Information
- ValiRx Plc - Overview
- ValiRx Plc - Key Employees
- ValiRx Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- ValiRx Plc - Key Operational Heads
- ValiRx Plc - Major Products and Services
- ValiRx Plc - History
- ValiRx Plc - Company Statement
- ValiRx Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- ValiRx Plc - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- ValiRx Plc - Business Description
- ValiRx Plc - Corporate Strategy
- ValiRx Plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- ValiRx Plc - Strengths
- ValiRx Plc - Weaknesses
- ValiRx Plc - Opportunities
- ValiRx Plc - Threats
- ValiRx Plc - Key Competitors
- ValiRx Plc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- ValiRx Plc, Key Information
- ValiRx Plc, Key Ratios
- ValiRx Plc, Share Data
- ValiRx Plc, Major Products and Services
- ValiRx Plc, History
- ValiRx Plc, Key Employees
- ValiRx Plc, Key Employee Biographies
- ValiRx Plc, Key Operational Heads
- ValiRx Plc, Other Locations
- ValiRx Plc, Subsidiaries
- ValiRx Plc, Key Manufacturing facilities
- ValiRx Plc, Key Competitors
- ValiRx Plc, SWOT Analysis
- ValiRx Plc, Ratios based on current share price
- ValiRx Plc, Annual Ratios
- ValiRx Plc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- ValiRx Plc, Performance Chart
- ValiRx Plc, Ratio Charts