Xintela AB (Xintela) is a biomedical company that develops treatment for cartilage damage and brain tumors such as Glioblastoma. The company’s technology includes Xinmark, a patented marker technology developed to identify and select certain types of tumor cells, which can develop into cartilage cells. It also provides analytical test such as XACT (Xintela Assay for Cell Therapy), used for quality assurance of methods and cells. Xintela's analytical test finds application in research and development activities for stem cell products. The company conducts its research in the fields of regenerative medicine and cancer with a special emphasis on cartilage damage such as osteoarthritis and brain cancer. Xintela is headquartered in Lund, Sweden.
Xintela AB Key Recent Developments
Dec 29, 2017: Xintela licenses human antibody technology for cancer therapy
Oct 17, 2017: Keld Sondergaard leaves Xintela’s Board of Directors
Sep 11, 2017: Xintela building own GMP-facility for stem cell production
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Xintela AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Xintela AB including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Xintela AB - Key Information
- Xintela AB - Overview
- Xintela AB - Key Employees
- Xintela AB - Key Employee Biographies
- Xintela AB - Key Operational Heads
- Xintela AB - Major Products and Services
- Xintela AB - History
- Xintela AB - Company Statement
- Xintela AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Xintela AB - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Xintela AB - Business Description
- Xintela AB - Corporate Strategy
- Xintela AB - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Xintela AB - Strengths
- Xintela AB - Weaknesses
- Xintela AB - Opportunities
- Xintela AB - Threats
- Xintela AB - Key Competitors
- Xintela AB - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Xintela AB, Key Information
- Xintela AB, Key Ratios
- Xintela AB, Share Data
- Xintela AB, Major Products and Services
- Xintela AB, History
- Xintela AB, Key Employees
- Xintela AB, Key Employee Biographies
- Xintela AB, Key Operational Heads
- Xintela AB, Other Locations
- Xintela AB, Subsidiaries
- Xintela AB, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Xintela AB, Key Competitors
- Xintela AB, SWOT Analysis
- Xintela AB, Ratios based on current share price
- Xintela AB, Annual Ratios
- Xintela AB, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Xintela AB, Performance Chart
- Xintela AB, Ratio Charts