Zeon Corp (Zeon) is a chemical company that manufactures transportation and lifestyle products. The company's products include transportation products, telecommunications products, electronics, architecture products, civil engineering products, lifestyle products, housing products, and industrial applications products. Its transportation products comprise tires, hoses, vessels, seals, drive unit components, and others. Zeon’s lifestyle products include daily products, fragrances, food-related products, cosmetics, medical and pharmaceutical products. The company's electronics comprise printers, semiconductors, mobile devices, digital cameras, and recording media products. It has its operations in Japan and the US. Zeon is headquartered in Chiyoda-ku, Japan.
Zeon Corp Key Recent Developments
Jun 07, 2017: Zeon Kasei Begins Operations At New Powder Slush Plant In San Luis Potosi City, Mexico
Jul 27, 2016: Zeon: Consolidated Financial Report For The First Quarter Of The Year Ending March 31, 2017
Jan 28, 2016: Zeon: Consolidated Financial Report For The Third Quarter Of The Year Ending March 31, 2016
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Zeon Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Zeon Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Zeon Corp - Key Information
- Zeon Corp - Overview
- Zeon Corp - Key Employees
- Zeon Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Zeon Corp - Key Operational Heads
- Zeon Corp - Major Products and Services
- Zeon Corp - History
- Zeon Corp - Company Statement
- Zeon Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Zeon Corp - Business Description
- Zeon Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Zeon Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Zeon Corp - Strengths
- Zeon Corp - Weaknesses
- Zeon Corp - Opportunities
- Zeon Corp - Threats
- Zeon Corp - Key Competitors
- Zeon Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Zeon Corp, Key Information
- Zeon Corp, Key Ratios
- Zeon Corp, Share Data
- Zeon Corp, Major Products and Services
- Zeon Corp, History
- Zeon Corp, Key Employees
- Zeon Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Zeon Corp, Key Operational Heads
- Zeon Corp, Other Locations
- Zeon Corp, Subsidiaries
- Zeon Corp, Key Competitors
- Zeon Corp, SWOT Analysis
- Zeon Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Zeon Corp, Annual Ratios
- Zeon Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Zeon Corp, Performance Chart
- Zeon Corp, Ratio Charts