Tethys Oil AB (Tethys Oil) is an upstream oil and gas company that offers exploration and production of oil and natural gas reserves. The company holds 2P reserves of 21.4 mmbo and has an oil production of about 12,000 barrels per day from Blocks 3 and 4 in Sultanate of Oman. It also holds onshore exploration licences in Lithuania and France. Tethys Oil holds Gargzdai license, Rietavas license and Raseiniai license in Lithuania. The company also holds Permisand Permis du Bassin D’Ales license and a production license in Ales basin in France. It operates through its offices located in Muscat and Dubai. Tethys Oil is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Tethys Oil AB Key Recent Developments
Feb 13, 2018: Tethys Oil Announces Fourth Quarter And Year-End Report - 31 December 2017
Feb 12, 2018: Tethys Oil Announces Reserves And Contingent Resources Update
Feb 12, 2018: Tethys Oil: Tethys Oil Announces 2018 Investments And Production Guidance
Feb 12, 2018: Tethys Oil Provides Production Update January 2018
Jan 30, 2018: Tethys Oil Provides Production Update December 2017
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Tethys Oil AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Tethys Oil AB including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Tethys Oil AB - Key Information
- Tethys Oil AB - Overview
- Tethys Oil AB - Key Employees
- Tethys Oil AB - Key Employee Biographies
- Tethys Oil AB - Key Operational Heads
- Tethys Oil AB - Major Products and Services
- Tethys Oil AB - History
- Tethys Oil AB - Company Statement
- Tethys Oil AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Tethys Oil AB - Business Description
- Tethys Oil AB - Corporate Strategy
- Tethys Oil AB - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Tethys Oil AB - Strengths
- Tethys Oil AB - Weaknesses
- Tethys Oil AB - Opportunities
- Tethys Oil AB - Threats
- Tethys Oil AB - Key Competitors
- Tethys Oil AB - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Tethys Oil AB, Key Information
- Tethys Oil AB, Key Ratios
- Tethys Oil AB, Share Data
- Tethys Oil AB, Major Products and Services
- Tethys Oil AB, History
- Tethys Oil AB, Key Employees
- Tethys Oil AB, Key Employee Biographies
- Tethys Oil AB, Key Operational Heads
- Tethys Oil AB, Other Locations
- Tethys Oil AB, Subsidiaries
- Tethys Oil AB, Key Competitors
- Tethys Oil AB, SWOT Analysis
- Tethys Oil AB, Ratios based on current share price
- Tethys Oil AB, Annual Ratios
- Tethys Oil AB, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Tethys Oil AB, Performance Chart
- Tethys Oil AB, Ratio Charts