Targovax ASA (Targovax) is a clinical stage immuno-oncology company that designs and develops immunotherapies for the treatment of cancer patients. The company’s lead candidates include TG0, a peptide-based therapeutic anti-cancer vaccine under development for pancreatic cancer; and ONCOS-102 is an adenovirus-based pipeline product for solid tumor indications. Its product pipeline also includes TG02, TG03, ONCOS-402, ONCOS-802 and ONCOS-902 for other cancer indications. Targovax develops immunotherapies based on treatment approaches harnessing the patient’s immune system to target cancer, which include a virus-based immunotherapy platform based on engineered oncolytic viruses for solid tumors; and a peptide-based immunotherapy platform for RAS-mutated cancers. Targovax is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Targovax ASA Key Recent Developments
Jan 08, 2018: Targovax announces the appointment of Michael Bogenstaetter as Chief Business Officer
Nov 30, 2017: Targovax: New Member of the Board of Directors - Nov. 30, 2017
Nov 14, 2017: Targovax to present at upcoming investor conferences
Nov 02, 2017: Targovax: Third quarter 2017 results
Sep 14, 2017: Targovax Receives 2017 Nordic Stars Award
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Targovax ASA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Targovax ASA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Targovax ASA - Key Information
- Targovax ASA - Overview
- Targovax ASA - Key Employees
- Targovax ASA - Key Employee Biographies
- Targovax ASA - Key Operational Heads
- Targovax ASA - Major Products and Services
- Targovax ASA - History
- Targovax ASA - Company Statement
- Targovax ASA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Targovax ASA - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Targovax ASA - Business Description
- Targovax ASA - Corporate Strategy
- Targovax ASA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Targovax ASA - Strengths
- Targovax ASA - Weaknesses
- Targovax ASA - Opportunities
- Targovax ASA - Threats
- Targovax ASA - Key Competitors
- Targovax ASA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Targovax ASA, Key Information
- Targovax ASA, Key Ratios
- Targovax ASA, Share Data
- Targovax ASA, Major Products and Services
- Targovax ASA, History
- Targovax ASA, Key Employees
- Targovax ASA, Key Employee Biographies
- Targovax ASA, Key Operational Heads
- Targovax ASA, Other Locations
- Targovax ASA, Subsidiaries
- Targovax ASA, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Targovax ASA, Key Competitors
- Targovax ASA, SWOT Analysis
- Targovax ASA, Ratios based on current share price
- Targovax ASA, Annual Ratios
- Targovax ASA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Targovax ASA, Performance Chart
- Targovax ASA, Ratio Charts